SITES UP

*Sigh*

Why are they so friggin' small ? :angry:

Wallpapers please ? 1280x1024 or better ? ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

^^:)

hey, what's this red glow around your hands? I don't recall seeing that effect in Kotor. Could be wrong tho...

Hmmm, either flurry or power attack. Can't remember which ;)

Edit: removed image from quote...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

hey, what's this red glow around your hands? I don't recall seeing that effect in Kotor. Could be wrong tho...

I used Flurry a lot but not Power Attack. Could it be Critical Strike? Didn't use that either. I noticed it a few times on enemies but my own character never had the 'glow'.

I used Flurry a lot but not Power Attack. Could it be Critical Strike? Didn't use that either. I noticed it a few times on enemies but my own character never had the 'glow'.

Dark Rage maybe? If so however they better improve on the animation ten fold, but I'm sure that goes without saying..... Oops I just said it. :)

Cheers!

Hmmm, either flurry or power attack. Can't remember which :)

When I played the game through the first couple of times, I didn't see it either. Then I discovered that well hidden &$%#$% setting under Graphics -> Advanced and it was a completely different game visually. It still annoys me that it was parked somewhere on the backrow ;)

Hmmm, either flurry or power attack. Can't remember which :(

You guys kill me! :D the glow is because the character is wearing some form of enhanced gloves ie sith guantlets, power gloves etc.

Hmmm, either flurry or power attack. Can't remember which :(

You guys kill me! :D the glow is because the character is wearing some form of enhanced gloves ie sith guantlets, power gloves etc.

Hey, I'm not sure if you guys are ironic or not, but I'm gonna spoil it for you.

It is Master Flurry, it looked like that in the first game as well. Improved flurry had some purple shine I think.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

>>>Removed img link<<<

Anyone notice this is the same face from KOTOR1?

The female character in the first screenshot is a carry over from KoTOR 1 as well. I imagine they will use all of the original faces, since I imagine some have favorites they want to continue with....and hopefully add more.