I dig playing with the newer companions especially because of new content and their quests in the expansion.

Anyways I managed now to turn Maneha into a reliable crit machine with brute force and tidefall. I might just respec her into sabres now for the extra crit damage.

How: give zahua lavender crown and binding rope, take enervating blows, he punches with his right fist (great crush dps especially with blood testament and boots of ff) but uses durgan refined aattuuk (can be superb if you want from extra sky dragon eye in cragholdt) so that's 30% hits to crit conversion. Add a priest with painful interdiction. Threatening presence + glittering gloves on Maneha. Lots of weakened enemies every fight, lots of crits. My backrow cipher loves that too.

Edited by ottffsse

Looks like binding rope + lavender crown will have to wait until this fix:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84876-lavender-wreath-binding-rope-interaction/?do=findComment&comment=1782308

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Looks like binding rope + lavender crown will have to wait until this fix:

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84876-lavender-wreath-binding-rope-interaction/?do=findComment&comment=1782308

Ah OK I will give binding rope to someone else (maybe Maneha) and use a heal or bunting belt instead.

But fast attack speed + 30% crit hit conversation on aattuuk and monk torments reach and flagrant path = lots of enemies constantly weakened.