I want more Pathfinder videos, but I also like the Friday night silliness with other games too. I think alternating Pathfinder with the regular crowd is good because I almost always come in and check out what's going on for at least a little while since it's cool to see other games. Granted, I get involved in the drinking games and then post incoherently in Obsidian forums, which is a downside. I think I should put a breathalyzer on my keyboard for Friday nights. The point is, the wait is excruciating, but anticipation whets the appetite. Think of Carly Simon or a ketchup commercial.

• Like 1

bother?

I want more Pathfinder videos, but I also like the Friday night silliness with other games too. I think alternating Pathfinder with the regular crowd is good because I almost always come in and check out what's going on for at least a little while since it's cool to see other games. Granted, I get involved in the drinking games and then post incoherently in Obsidian forums, which is a downside. I think I should put a breathalyzer on my keyboard for Friday nights. The point is, the wait is excruciating, but anticipation whets the appetite. Think of Carly Simon or a ketchup commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5krCbapEA

• Like 2