Spoiler request: new companions

Hi guys!

I would just need a minor spoiler regarding companions personalities...

Played the game vanilla through completion and now that both White March expansions are out, time to play some more.

Pretty exited to try an evil playthrough this time. And like every time I play a BG type of game, I like to plan my party beforehand.

I'm sold on Durance + Hiravias + Devil of Caroc but for the last two, I have no idea who would fit in. Figured Maneha, with a Raider background would probably be fine.

PC will most likely be a Bleak Walker Paladin. Maybe Cipher if full of tank.

So... Companions I haven't played at all yet:

- Zahua

- Maneha

- Pallegina

- Grieving Mother

From a roleplay point of view, who would be the least out of place in that kind of party?

Just a quick description of how they are when you first meet them and how they can evolve when you do their personal quests would be enough.

Thanks!

I think Grieving Mother would not be a fan of Bleak Walkers... she is rather compassionate and is one of the few companions that would even leave you, if you hurt children.

Zahua, Maneha and Pallegina don't have very strong views on most things. Pallegina cares deeply about her home country, but otherwise she rolls with the punches. Maneha had been indeed a raider, but dislikes cruelty nevertheless. Zahua considers pain to be important and that it teaches a valuable lesson, so he is a spiritual sort. 

None of them change significantly along the course of their quests. For all of them the main theme is "let go" vs. "remember".