Disappearing Equipment and Duplicated Characters

certainkindoffool

Question

I have repeatedly had an issue where Maneha loses all of her equipment after removing her from the party.

Additionally, the game has spawned a duplicate of both her and Eder - who was sacrificed to the blood pool, but continues to stand around the hanging tree.

In the referenced save, Maneha has just been re-added to the party, is missing her equipment, and is standing next to a duplicate of her herself in the Goose and Fox tavern. She had originally been removed from the party at this location, and the problems persist when she is re-added to the party at other locations.

Additionally, if I kill the Maneha clone with Maneha in my party, she drops her quick slot items as loot and the game notify's me that I have failed her quest.  

I am playing the GOG version, updated to 3.01 after a fresh install of 3.0.  

*I cannot upload a save because your upload limit is 507kb and my save is  7057kb*

Edited by certainkindoffool

3 answers to this question

Hello certainkindoffool,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us. Did this happen after performing a quicksave and then a quickload? I could be related to this bug which was fixed http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/83312-solved-issue-missing-items-and-companions/. Can you please upload a save file before this happens (if you have one) a current save and an output log? You can use dropbox to upload the files. 

Thanks!

I will upload a save when I am next at my computer.

As for the quick save/load issue you referenced, I was unaware of it. However, it is quite possible that could be the issue here as I have quick loaded accidentally several times after getting a new keyboard with inconveniently located macro keys.

Thank you for the prompt reply.