Which class combination?

Which combination of starting class and prestige do u intend to use first?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which combination of starting class and prestige do u intend to use first?

• Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapon's Master
    • Jedi Guardian/Jedi Master
    • Jedi Guardian/Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Consular/Jedi Weapon's Master
    • Jedi Consular/Jedi Master
    • Jedi Consular/Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Weapon's Master
    • Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Master
    • Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Watchman
    • Don't know

at first I was thinking of going Gaurdian/ Weapons Master but I think I am going to go Gaurdian/ Jedi Master that way you get the ability to fight and masive force points and maybe some really cool powers too.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I'm thinkig of going Guardian/Sith Lord :blink:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I will be trying all class combinations, but the two I will probably use the most are Consular/Jedi Master and Consular/Sith Lord. Force powers are the best, but I will build my Consular the same way I did in KOTOR as in I will be an excellent force user but also good with my lightsaber.

I'll probably go mostly with those combinations as well. But first time through i'm goin guardian/jedi master, next will probably be consular/sith lord, coz i prefer the ds post-1139-1093556591.gif but i believe that the story is best told on the LS, thats why i'm goin that way first. post-1139-1093556683.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As I usually prefer to play light side first time through I will probably start off as a Guardian (Consulars are only fun if you can zap things with Force Lightning). Unless the Jedi Master or Watchman have a power that I really can't wait to try I will then continue on the Lightsabre Fighter theme and become a Weapon Master.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

yeah at least put in some dark side stuff. I'd like to be an evil bard/ sith marauder sometime but i guess that's out of the question with kotor2 ;) .

In case u didn't read the first page, you can only have 10 slots on a poll so the you'll just have to vote for the LS equivalent. Sorry.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

singing evil songs as i go about marauding :D

Would that be the song from Snow White and the 7 dwarfs? post-1139-1093709384.gif

singing evil songs as i go about marauding :D

Would that be the song from Snow White and the 7 dwarfs? post-1139-1093709384.gif

"Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to kill I go!" *sounds of screaming and saber slashing heard in background*

:lol:

post-1139-1093799489.gif

Wow, now that's pretty scary. While you're at it, you might as well don some Disney costume on.

post-1139-1093802100.gif

Thats the closest i could get.