Which class combination?

Which combination of starting class and prestige do u intend to use first?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which combination of starting class and prestige do u intend to use first?

• Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapon's Master
    • Jedi Guardian/Jedi Master
    • Jedi Guardian/Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Consular/Jedi Weapon's Master
    • Jedi Consular/Jedi Master
    • Jedi Consular/Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Weapon's Master
    • Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Master
    • Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Watchman
    • Don't know

This topic has kinda been done b4 but not like this.

So which path do u think u'll go the 1st time thru?

I intend to go Guardian/Jedi master.

The prestige classes apply to the Sith equivalent, btw.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I answered Consular/Weapons Master, but that only tells part of the story.

I'm unsure what I'll play the first time around; all I know is that it will be lightside. However, when I go darkside, it's Consular/Marauder all the way, unless the stats interact oddly.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

None of the above because I intend to play through on the dark side. I will start out as a Jedi Guardian though.

Cheers!

Thats why i added this sentence.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

None of the above because I intend to play through on the dark side. I will start out as a Jedi Guardian though.

Cheers!

I don't think the Sith classes are mirror images of the Jedi. Has it been said somewhere that they are? Sith assassain is = to Jedi Watchman? Sounds cheap to me if thats indeed the case.

Cheers!

Cheers!

I don't think the Sith classes are mirror images of the Jedi. Has it been said somewhere that they are? Sith assassain is = to Jedi Watchman? Sounds cheap to me if thats indeed the case.

Cheers!

Well i'm sorry but u can only have 10 choices in a poll.

c[]!

Cheers!

Cheers!

Well i'm sorry but u can only have 10 choices in a poll.

c[]!

No worries man.

So which cobination do u intend to use?

I think I will have to go with Jedi Guardian/Sith Assassain in my first game just because I am really curious to see if the stealth element of the game will be worth playing this time around. It was stated in the ancient EGM preview of TSL that the Sith Assassain would mainly use the shadows and stealth to his or her advantage which is appealing to me if done properly. After that I plan to go Jedi Consular/Sith Lord followed by Jedi Guardian/Jedi weapon's master. Before it's all said in done I am sure I will have played through the game in every way possible because I did the samething with KOTOR.

Cheers!

I think I will have to go with Jedi Guardian/Sith Assassain in my first game just because I am really curious to see if the Stealth element of the game will be worth playing this time around. It was stated in the ancient EGM preview of TSL that the Sith Assassain would mainly use the shadows and stealth to his or her advantage which is appealing to me if done properly. After that I plan to go Jedi Consular/Sith Lord followed by Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapons master.

Cheers!

Thats cool. I on the other hand intend to play the game LS first because thats the way I believe the SW universe is. After that it is DS all the way! :ph34r:

I'll probably go for consular/sith lord on my first DS game.

c[]!

Thats cool. I on the other hand intend to play the game LS first because thats the way I believe the SW universe is. After that it is DS all the way! :ph34r:

c[]!

Right on. I think the Consular/Sith Lord class will be one of the most fun to play in the game just because of all the force feats that will be avalible to you and the fact you will be using them all for evil.

Cheers!

c[]!

Right on. I think the Consular/Sith Lord class will be one of the most fun to play in the game just because of all the force feats that will be avalible to you and the fact you will be using them all for evil.

Cheers!

Just as long as u don't get punished as u did in K1, then it will be sweet. :rolleyes:

c[]!

Lets hope that force powers are more useful on the final boss(es).

Guardian/Jedi Weapons Master

I want to see the improvements to combat, plus any force powers I want to use I can use most of them anyway as a combat-orientated player.

And I love lightsabers. Mmmm.... :)

:p;) I didn't know lightsabers tasted good... <_< :blink:

Yummy! ;)