I reached the blood pool in the Skaen ruins and accidentally activated it.  I played a little further, then stalled, and now I'm coming back to the game.  I have since found out that I could have sacrificed someone to Skaen at the pool (didn't have cruel disposition at the time), but now the chance has passed and when I click on it the only text I get is: 'The Pool of Blood is still and quiet now.'

I'm one of those people who wants to exploit every opportunity possible in the game, and it seems I somehow botched this one up.  I recall doing something similar with the Gift from the Machine talent and I found a thread teaching me how to use the console to reset the area so that instead of letting the slave go I could feed him to the machine and get the talent.

So, is there a way to reset the blood pool so that I can interact with it again, as if for the first time, and choose to sacrifice someone?

Thanks for your time.

Why don't you use the console to give yourself the blood pool talent you want? Much quicker for this game; next play through, you'll do the real deal ;)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Why don't you use the console to give yourself the blood pool talent you want? Much quicker for this game; next play through, you'll do the real deal ;)

That is a fine idea, I suppose.  I shall research how to go about doing this, as I've totally forgotten how to use the console.  There was something about iroll20s ... and that's it, that's all I recall, haha.  Thanks!

There was something about iroll20s ... and that's it, that's all I recall, haha.

Well, iroll20s will unlock the console commands.

Then just type AddTalent <name_of_talent>, and use one of the following:

tln_effigys_resentment_aloth_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_eder_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_ggp_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_gm_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_hiravias_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_kana_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_maneha_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_pallegina_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_sagani_talent
tln_effigys_resentment_zahua_talent
P.S. iroll20s will disable achievements. Achievements will be reactivated and cheats disabled when you reload the game. Edited by MaxQuest

I think you also need the character's name to add the talent. Type FindCharacter followed by your PC's name to see it.

Talent names all have the tln_ prefix which must be used in the console too afaik.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I think you also need the character's name to add the talent. Type FindCharacter followed by your PC's name to see it.

AddTalent - automatically adds it to your main character.

AddAbility - requires a name through. Also "player" can be used as placeholder.

Talent names all have the tln_ prefix which must be used in the console too afaik.

You are right. I've accidentally copied the wrong duplicates without tln_ from here. Updated the previous post. Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1