Ranged Bow Rogue NOT based on DOT, Help :(

Heya guys i'm on my POTD run with my Rogue, and since i die often i'll swap for a Bow Build. Can you suggest me a Build that rely on burst high crit and not DOT? Wich bow type you suggest? Some fast reliable way to set up deatthblows? thank you all in advance!

ps: Bringing a chanter is a good idea i suppose

Burst high crit is not what bows allow.

Chanter won't help. Or more exactly: the fire lash chant won't help you more than if you have been melee. The ranged speed chant is inferior. What chanter would bring is hit & run capability, with frost trap and movement speed chants.

By the way, Ranged rogue are inferior to ranger. I'd rather use a thicker armor and stick to melee. My melee PotD rogue works fine, but maybe paladin aura and moon godlike traits do help...

Edited by Elric Galad

Don't minmax your rogue. I mean like 3 CON and 3 RES - at least nor for melee. That doesn't work. It's totally ok to put him in plate or brigandine and give him a blunting belt.

If you really want a bow and high damage per hit, you should go for war bows. Borresaine is good for you because it stuns on crit - this should give you sneak attacks. For the second affliction you need either friends or use one of your special attacks. Cloudpiercer is also not bad because it has rending and spell striking. Both you can get early.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Don't minmax your rogue. I mean like 3 CON and 3 RES - at least nor for melee. That doesn't work. It's totally ok to put him in plate or brigandine and give him a blunting belt.

If you really want a bow and high damage per hit, you should go for war bows. Borresaine is good for you because it stuns on crit - this should give you sneak attacks. For the second affliction you need either friends or use one of your special attacks. Cloudpiercer is also not bed because it has rending and spell striking. Both you can get early.

Can't stand a Plate rogue xD maybe i can try Brigandine or Mail one :)