[3.01] Maneha's dialogue doesn't advance

Pop

Question

It appears that in my game, Maneha's talks with the Watcher are stuck, specifically on the instance that triggers after raiding the Iron Flail fort and meeting the Eyeless for the first time (when she reveals the memory she wants to be rid of). Every subsequent time that I've started a conversation with Maneha, this dialogue starts again (with previously chosen options dimmed, per usual), she reveals the memory again, etc.

At first I wondered if it wasn't intentional, but then I brought her to Twin Elms for the first time and upon approaching the bridge to the building where the Gods are spoken to, the speech bubble indicating a new talk showed up on her portrait. Unfortunately, that same dialogue sequence was all I received.

Here's a link to my quicksave. Just reached the bridge in Twin Elms, speech bubble icon active - https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8ci2h6bbwg0cah/934e3196-998b-479c-8f6c-5b8a13464637%20quicksave.savegame?dl=0

*edit - In case you'd rather have a save set before the bridge trigger, I've got one here. Simply approach the bridge until Maneha gives a bark about centuries of perfect memory - https://www.dropbox.com/s/19930eob4yofprw/934e3196998b479c8f6c5b8a13464637%2030834393%20ElmsReach.savegame?dl=0

Edited by Pop
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

At first I wondered if it wasn't intentional, but then I brought her to Twin Elms for the first time and upon approaching the bridge to the building where the Gods are spoken to, the speech bubble indicating a new talk showed up on her portrait. Unfortunately, that same dialogue sequence was all I received.

Same here.

At Twin Elms she wanted to talk to me ... and remembered all the things related to her personal quest. Clearly a bug, since the had finished her quest already and had received the "Clear Conscience" talent.