Grieving motther need to travel with you to trigger her quest?

You basically need to exhaust her dialogue and at certain times pick the correct choices to push her story along and learn more about her, to get new dialogue you need to use supplies for resting to enable more dialogue once you've rested enough for the next part to trigger.

I don't think her story requires you to be at any particular ACT as far as I'm aware so hers can be done quite early really.

She's an interesting character to have a long.

You basically need to exhaust her dialogue and at certain times pick the correct choices to push her story along and learn more about her, to get new dialogue you need to use supplies for resting to enable more dialogue once you've rested enough for the next part to trigger.

I don't think her story requires you to be at any particular ACT as far as I'm aware so hers can be done quite early really.

She's an interesting character to have a long.

Ye ye, i finished the game already and she was one of my favourite character, but im deciding if going for a cipher myself. So if i exhaust her option of dialogue near a campfire (there is a free spot on the coast if i remember right) i can simply pick her up at some point of the story and advance her quest right?