Going from WM part 1 to part 2

I was hoping someone could answer this for me. When you start the White March part 2 (as in, leave Stalwart and rest once in another area and then return) will unfinished quests from part 1 disappear or become un-finishable? I'm thinking about stuff like the Thermal Pearl, dealing with the slavers in Russetwood and so on. Will the quest-givers still be around in Stalwart, and will they "remember" having given you the quests? Or do you need to wrap everything up before leaving?

I was hoping someone could answer this for me. When you start the White March part 2 (as in, leave Stalwart and rest once in another area and then return) will unfinished quests from part 1 disappear or become un-finishable? I'm thinking about stuff like the Thermal Pearl, dealing with the slavers in Russetwood and so on. Will the quest-givers still be around in Stalwart, and will they "remember" having given you the quests? Or do you need to wrap everything up before leaving?

I was able to complete one of my WM1 quests after starting WM2......I left it for later because I was too low to complete it, the first I head to WM.

Btw RP-wise there is an interval of 2 months between the event of WM1 and WM2.....

Edited by Brimsurfer

I've wondered this myself. Plus Ondra's temple becomes Abydon's temple in the second part, is that only if you do the Ondra's temple quest? Does it stay Ondra's temple in the second half if you don't? If it does, can you then do the Ondra's temple quest in the second half? Will it become Abydon's temple afterwards?

Hey Kriber22,

Every quest from White March pt. 1 will still be available if you transition into White March pt. 2. The only exception is 'Regrets Worth Trading'. This quest will chance depending on which part of it you are currently on during the transition.

I got your back

-Sking