Some saved games not recognized

asant

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. 

Sorry for probably stupid question, but what are DLC's and how do I enable them? If DLC's are expansions like the White March - I still do not know how to enable them...:-). However, I do not have the expansions and did not play them, naturally.

Regards,

Hey asant,

Well if you didn't purchase The White March part 1 and 2, then please disregard what I said. :) 

Try this and see if it works. 

Try deleting the directory 'C:/Users/Wesley/AppData/Local/Temp/Obsidian Entertainment/Pillars of Eternity/TempSaveData' and the folder 'CurrentGame' next to it.  Before you do, could you ZIP that folder and upload it?  It may help us figure out exactly what's going on.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi,

no, this does not work (I have already tried many ways suggested here or on the internet). And I only have the TempSaveData folder (would like to attach it, but it says I am not permitted to upload this kind of file - it is .rar), the CurrentGame folder is never there. I only have a loadedSave file there. 

Regards,

I am not using GOG, I use STEAM. I still do not know how to upload rar. file. I have uploaded the saveinfo file at least - maybe it helps.... I have also enclosed a screenshot from my saves where I indicate the file that do not work despite being for the same party as others working well.

saveinfo.xml

post-161089-0-26301400-1456944099_thumb.png