30 might should be doable. Start with 21, get Gift from the Machine, the appropriate Effigy' Resentment, Galawain's Boon, and equip Abydon's Hammer and the maegfolc helm, that should put you at 32.

Other stats would be more difficult, impossible even. If you start with 20 (I think only might and resolve can be pushed up to 21 at creation) get a +4 item and up to +3 (might and perception can get +3, other stats should only get a maximum +2) from talents. Then you'd need a weapon with a plus to the stat to push it further and I'm pretty sure there aren't weapons for every attribute. That puts it at 25 for most stats.

As an orlan from The White that Wends you can get 21 PER from the start. you can't reach 30 without food and resting, but if you want to build a good interrupter and crit-hitter you should try to max it out: Effigy's Resentment: Sagani (+1), Song of Heavens (+1), Hylea's Boon (+1), that new +4 PER item (forgot what it was), + Preymaker bow (+1) = 29 (or 28 for non-rangers and melee characters). That will give you +19/+18 ACC and +57/+54 Interrupt which is really great. Try that on a barb with Interrupting Blows. ;)

I think all stats can be boosted to 27 minimum that way.

CON is another stat besides MIG that can be boosted to 30 points (without food and resting): dwarf(+1) + rauatai(+1) + that new +4 CON item (can't remember what it was) + Effigy's Resentment: Durance (+1), 2* Whispers of Yenwood (+4 - need to use the Helwax Mold to duplicate the sword) + Rymrgand's Boon(+1) = 30 (=+100% endurance and health).

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

As an orlan from The White that Wends you can get 21 PER from the start. you can't reach 30 without food and resting, but if you want to build a good interrupter and crit-hitter you should try to max it out: Effigy's Resentment: Sagani (+1), Song of Heavens (+1), Hylea's Boon (+1), that new +4 PER item (forgot what it was), + Preymaker bow (+1) = 29 (or 28 for non-rangers and melee characters). That will give you +19/+18 ACC and +57/+54 Interrupt which is really great. Try that on a barb with Interrupting Blows. ;)

CON is another stat besides MIG that can be boosted to 30 points (without food and resting): dwarf(+1) + rauatai(+1) + that new +4 CON item (can't remember what it was) + Effigy's Resentment: Durance (+1), 2* Whispers of Yenwood (+4 - need to use the Helwax Mold to duplicate the sword) + Rymrgand's Boon(+1) = 30 (=+100% endurance and health).

I thought Dwarf was +1 Str, +2 Con at creation??

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

I thought Dwarf was +1 Str, +2 Con at creation??

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Dwarf is +2 might, just like amaua:)

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light