Which Iconics to Twitch  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which characters would you like to see me play?

• Amiri, Barbarian
    • Ezren, Wizard
    • Harsk, Ranger
    • Kyra, Cleric
    • Lem, Bard
    • Lini, Druid
    • Merisiel, Rogue
    • Sajan, Monk
    • Seelah, Paladin
    • Seoni, Sorcerer

This Friday, join us while we play Pathfinder Adventures on twitch.tv/obsidian  4:00PM PST

I will be playing Black Fang's Dungeon on LEGENDARY difficulty with 6 characters. The scenario will have extra powers that make it more difficult and will also limit my travel between each location on the map.

Tell me which characters you'd like me to play in the attached poll. If you don't know who these people are you can find more information here: http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/tags/iconics/meetTheIconics

I could only include 10 possible answers on the poll so if you want Valeros the Fighter put a note in the comments.

See you Friday!

• Like 5

First of all, thanks for taking the time to do this little demo for us!  I plan on watching, but I promise I'll behave.  <.<

I voted for what I'd consider a basic party, which is the wizard, the cleric, the rogue, the ranger, the paladin, and the fighter (for whom I now vote by making this post).

That gives us two divine casters, one arcane caster, two front liners, one support who can deal melee hurt, and one archer.  That would be the six characters I would choose.  However, I will disclaim that I'm a noob.  I don't know anything, for which reason I'm identifying my choices at this time.  If my choices are ill-informed and don't work well as what would be a basic essential novice party structure, but the tally is close enough that any of my votes would make any difference, please feel free to discard them.  What I really mean by my votes is that I want to see the stereotypical old school party.  Kind of like the fighter, wizard, cleric, and thief basic party of old.

• Like 1

bother?

Yeah, I left even more excited, which is a great feat.  They answered all the questions, put up with my lame jokes, and strutted their awesome goodness for everyone.  It really did look great, LLaney.  I know you did the artwork, but there was someone else who did the animations, right?  Those were brilliant also!

• Like 1

bother?

Yeah, I left even more excited, which is a great feat.  They answered all the questions, put up with my lame jokes, and strutted their awesome goodness for everyone.  It really did look great, LLaney.  I know you did the artwork, but there was someone else who did the animations, right?  Those were brilliant also!

Yep, Andre! He brought in the cake ;)

• Like 1

Cool.  The wife has... opposing views of my twitchtv viewing, so I often can't hear what the hell you folks are saying, which really sucks.  That and I was also cooking dinner at the same time.  I saw the dude bring the cake, and I was jealous.  I know the Rooster mentioned youtube and I plan on going there somewhere alone the line.  As it is, you guys have finally inspired me to buy the basic set of Rise of the Runelords, which arrive, ironically, before you release the digital game.  Amazon, FTW.  If it's lower price somewhere else, don't taunt me, the order is already placed.  Just the base set, though.  I have to see how the wife takes to it.

Edited by why
  • Like 1

bother?

http://www.twitch.tv/obsidian/v/50982845 here is the archived feed.

You'll enjoy the base set, one caveat if you plan on getting the character add-on deck and adventure decks make sure you get the same printing, China 1st, or USA 2nd, as the backs and card sizes changed between printings. I made the mistake of not checking and half of my set is 1st and half is 2nd printing. I paid a fortune in sleeves to remedy the problem.

Enjoy your adventure!

Edited by Cocky-Rooster
  • Like 3

Thank you Nathan and Co. for the Playthrough.

I couldn't be more excited for this. It looks fabulous.

The display, the art, the whole package is looking super good.

I love the idea that everything will be kept track of.

Watched two videos this weekend of the physical game where they missed scenario rules until half way through. And this game will totally fix that. 

SOOOOO EXCITED!

• Like 1