Sign in to follow this  
Tawmis

There and back again, a Neverending Tale.

So recently, I got it in my head to go back and re-film all of Neverending Nights in 1080p HD (originally it was in like 800x600 or possibly even worse, back in 2004).

I plan on releasing each new HD version every Saturday (released 3 so far)... Unfortunately, the audio is all the original (I try to clean it up where I can and improve it)...

You can go to our channel and select the Playlist: Neverending Nights - 1080p HD

Edited by Tawmis
  • Like 6

Still doing these, if anyone is interested, just finished Episode 31...

EPISODE 31: SIDE EFFECTS... MAY VARY.

With Peter and Grayson paying for Pawl the Dorf's reincarnation, the dynamic duo realizes they're in need of more funds again. Lucky for them, the City of Blackmire has the one place Peter and Grayson know very well - second only to the layout of a good, drinking tavern - and that is - a Wishing Well. When Grayson dives in to scrounge up some coins, a young girl tells them about the curse of those, whose wishes become undone when coins are stolen. (Who could this possibly impact? Well, this episode tells you that!) At the same time, Pawl the Dorf talks to the odd priest about doing a reincarnation - and the two of them complete the spell - but at what price?

• Like 1

I was expecting more of this...

No that's the never finishing Tale

:lol: 

• Like 1

"I care nothing for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it"

Abraham Lincoln

So recently, I got it in my head to go back and re-film all of Neverending Nights in 1080p HD (originally it was in like 800x600 or possibly even worse, back in 2004).

I plan on releasing each new HD version every Saturday (released 3 so far)... Unfortunately, the audio is all the original (I try to clean it up where I can and improve it)...

You can go to our channel and select the Playlist: Neverending Nights - 1080p HD

Added to my library to watch later :)

• Like 1

You can go to our channel and select the Playlist:

Added to my library to watch later :)

Please let me know what you think of them! Either on here or by commenting on each, individual episode on Youtube, or whatever! I thrive on comments - good or bad - about the show. :)

I was expecting more of this...

No that's the never finishing Tale

:lol:

What you trying to say?  :bat:

• Like 1

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I try to not post EVERY episode as they're done (so as not to spam)... but post every few... which happens to be the case... as a reminder. :)

Just finished Episode 34.

#NeverendingNights - Episode 34 (HD) - Barking Up The Wrong Tree. Peter and Grayson get a visit from a mysterious canine who comes to bring a warning - will they be able to understand what's happening - or will this go as things typically seem to go for our would be dynamic duo?

Non (Canine) Subtitles:

With (Canine) Subtitles (Recommended):

I also updated the #EasterEggs page (Happy ... Easter?)...
http://neverendingnights.com/easter-eggs

Didn't post links to 35 and 36, but now I am on 37...

At long last...

Episode 37 (HD) - Crime Does Not Pay.
In this episode... not many characters are safe, as Death sweeps through the cast of characters, claiming several lives before this episode ends... who will survive? Peter? Grayson? Pawl? All? None? Who? WHO? Well. Watch the video (over and over and over and over) and see who will survive!

And download:
http://neverendingnights.com/archives/3473

Facebook link

I've not been around to update the last few episodes (last one in the thread is 37, but I've done 38, 39, 40, 41 and now...)

This one has it all. Episode 42 marked the Season Finale for Season 2 of our series. This episode reveals things about the Crimson Draco Mother, the Sword, and the Mysterious Figure haunting Grayson's dreams! Hang on tight kids! (And don't forget to share!)

• Like 1