St Ydwerns redeemer still not working!

The tooltip is vague, but it will probably not be fixed because it would require larger changes to the UI system to display the information correctly.

This is something that's always bothered me when games get updated (sometimes they're actually just released this way) where tool tips or information about classes/skills/abilities/etc is either vague or has changed due to patching and it's not updated in-game. Is the reason always because there's too much work for too little benefit? I find it extremely annoying to look in-game at the description/explanation of some aspect of the game and it's either totally wrong or too vague to interpret properly.

The tooltip is vague, but it will probably not be fixed because it would require larger changes to the UI system to display the information correctly.

This is something that's always bothered me when games get updated (sometimes they're actually just released this way) where tool tips or information about classes/skills/abilities/etc is either vague or has changed due to patching and it's not updated in-game. Is the reason always because there's too much work for too little benefit? I find it extremely annoying to look in-game at the description/explanation of some aspect of the game and it's either totally wrong or too vague to interpret properly.

Every game is different. I assume sometimes it is an oversight.

For PoE, we don't really have a systematic way to display the kind of information that would need to be displayed. It is something we could technically do, but it would likely cause many different spell/ability descriptions to need revision. It probably wouldn't be worth the effort to make the change unless it was a large systemic problem.

Guys! Don't you remember brindle88? "Rogues are OP lol" and "Paladins are bad lol"?

The guy who behaves like a five year old trapped in the body of a six year old whose fingers are superglued to (spirit) caps lock and exclamation mark?

You really can't be surprised. :)

Tehehe... spiritcapslock

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 6

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Dude seriously your this mad because somehow in your head you think you should be one shotting mobs that are much higher level than you?

Stop acting like an idiot....no one at all is taking you seriously kid. Once you grow up a bit you'll understand that the only time people take you seriously in life is when you act mature when giving your opinions.

Dude seriously your this mad because somehow in your head you think you should be one shotting mobs that are much higher level than you?

Stop acting like an idiot....no one at all is taking you seriously kid. Once you grow up a bit you'll understand that the only time people take you seriously in life is when you act mature when giving your opinions.i

I bet you have a fat wife and am dirt poor.

• Like 1

I am laughing my ass off for the sweet, sweet irony of it all. First I write my post here:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84631-the-game-post-patch-3-is-great-but-flawed-in-so-many-ways/?do=findComment&comment=1779649

And then I stumble upon this thread only to see the remarks above. Oh, how tempting to just say 'I take it all back'

• Like 2