St Ydwerns redeemer still not working!

the 25% chance to destroy vessels on hit does not work. Even after patch 3.00 white march part 2.

EXTREMELY ANNOYINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tHE MAP I TRIED IT ON WAS LONGWATCH FALLS AGAINST ALL THE VESSELS IN THE BOTTOME LEFT CORNER, DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please advise when will be getting fixed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WIN!

how do you win? I just played thus game for countless hours and the frickin sword doesn't work

• Like 1

Obvious troll is obvious.

• Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Obvious troll is obvious.

mate ive just reported a serious issue that has been raised countless times and all you can  come up with is troll, all you computer game nerds, troll this troll that.

why don't you think of something intelligent to say for once instead of TROLLLLLL

• Like 3

I'll stop calling troll when you stop behaving like one. Posting a thousand exclamation marks and vocally complaining about an item that is working as designed isn't doing you any favors.

That the proc would only destroy vessels of equal or lower level than the wielder was known since before PX1's release. When PX1 released, it unsurprisingly behaved exactly like that, and it still does.

If that disturbs you, ping Josh on Twitter or QA in the tech forum to request a change (but frankly I don't see it coming.)

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 5

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I'll stop calling troll when you stop behaving like one. Posting a thousand exclamation marks and vocally complaining about an item that is working as designed isn't doing you any favors.

That the proc would only destroy vessels of equal or lower level than the wielder was known since before PX1's release. When PX1 released, it unsurprisingly behaved exactly like that, and it still does.

If that disturbs you, ping Josh on Twitter or QA in the tech forum to request a change (but frankly I don't see it coming.)

MATE FACT!!!!!!!

IT CLEALRY SAYS ON THE WEAPON DESCRIPTION THAT IT KILLS VESSELS 25% OF THE TIME .

LET ME CLARIFY THAT FOR YOU

IT CLEALRY SAYS ON THE WEAPON DESCRIPTION THAT IT KILLS VESSELS 25% OF THE TIME .

Click "Destroy Vessels"

It shows something like

Foe Target:

Destroyed, 30 Raw Damage

Why do you think it would need to deal damage with outright destruction? Because that's a secondary effect.

the thing AFTER "," is what happens when it's equal or higher level than you. So if it's lower it's destroyed, if it' same or higher it takes XX raw dmg.

As if no tooltip ever in history was vague.

29z56de.jpg

Edited by Killyox
  • Like 2

Here are some facts, then.

FACT:

This is not the appropriate forum section for pointing out mechanics not working as advertised (allegedly or otherwise); this is.

FACT:

Typing in all caps is troll behavior. You really need to knock it off if you want people to take you seriously around here (and frankly, you should know this without my telling you.)

FACT:

If you had spent your time googling instead of typing exclamation marks, you would have found this, for example, where QA confirm that the proc is intended to only destroy vessels of lower level then the sword's wielder. Or this, saying the same before PX1 was even released (as I mentioned.)

FACT:

If you had addressed your concern to a designer in a civil manner, you would have received the following answer in a very short time:

vC5HWGm.jpg

FACT:

This is the last time I reply to any of your topics unless you give up the troll attitude and start behaving normally.

• Like 8

FACT:

This is not the appropriate forum section for pointing out mechanics not working as advertised (allegedly or otherwise); this is.

FACT:

Typing in all caps is troll behavior. You really need to knock it off if you want people to take you seriously around here (and frankly, you should know this without my telling you.)

FACT:

If you had spent your time googling instead of typing exclamation marks, you would have found this, for example, where QA confirm that the proc is intended to only destroy vessels of lower level then the sword's wielder. Or this, saying the same before PX1 was even released (as I mentioned.)

FACT:

If you had addressed your concern to a designer in a civil manner, you would have received the following answer in a very short time:

vC5HWGm.jpg

FACT:

This is the last time I reply to any of your topics unless you give up the troll attitude and start behaving normall

SO FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PLAYS PILLARS AND ENCOUNTERS THIS PROBLEM THIS IS OBSIDIANS OFFICIAL REPLY?

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REPLY, IT CLEALRY SAYS IN THE WEAPON SPEC THAT IS SHAL DESTROY VESSELLS ON A HIT OR CRIT OF 25%

THIS SHOULD BE CLEARLY STATED IN THE WEAPON INVENTORY, NOT MISLEADING BS LIKE THEY HAVE POSTED.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY BUT IM STILL NOT SURE IF YOU ARE CORRECT DUE TO YOU ONLY PRODUCING A TWITTER POST.

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

vC5HWGm.jpg

FACT:

This is the last time I reply to any of your topics unless you give up the troll attitude and start behaving normall

SO FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PLAYS PILLARS AND ENCOUNTERS THIS PROBLEM THIS IS OBSIDIANS OFFICIAL REPLY?

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REPLY, IT CLEALRY SAYS IN THE WEAPON SPEC THAT IS SHAL DESTROY VESSELLS ON A HIT OR CRIT OF 25%

THIS SHOULD BE CLEARLY STATED IN THE WEAPON INVENTORY, NOT MISLEADING BS LIKE THEY HAVE POSTED.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY BUT IM STILL NOT SURE IF YOU ARE CORRECT DUE TO YOU ONLY PRODUCING A TWITTER POST.

Lols.

Some people are just dense.

• Like 2

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

FACT:

vC5HWGm.jpg

FACT:

Lols.

Some people are just dense.

YEAH WHAY DONT OBS JUST SPECIFICY THERE ENTIRE GAMES FROM NOW ON FROM TWITTER POSTS.

THATS SO PROFESSIONAL.

YOU DENSE fw

Dude. You reported a bug --and rather obnoxiously too. Forum members responded and stated it's not a bug. You asked for proof. Proof was provided with a quote from the game's project director/lead designer. You doubled down and continue to be obtuse. Can't help you further.

• Like 7

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Obsidian's Official Reply: St. Ydwen's Redeemer will destroy vessels of a level lower than the wielders. For vessels of an equal or higher level compared to the wielder, it will do additional damage instead.

The tooltip is vague, but it will probably not be fixed because it would require larger changes to the UI system to display the information correctly.

• Like 5