+4 INT is a ring; I'll post a screenshot tonight. No idea where to get it though; I know it exists because I did data mining when PX2 came out.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Maegfolc Helm gives +4 Might, but I'm sorry I can't recall where. I THINK it was one of the new bounties.

It's the Magran's Faithful bounty, iirc.

There are also +4 RES gloves from the bleakwalkers in the mill of Dyrford Village... What about a +4 CON item?

There's a +4 CON ring. Can't remember from where.

Edited by Izichial

Cool, so with two Whispers on Yenwood and that ring you can have +8 CON. I always wanted to do some weird max CON-build with a monk or a barb. Boreal Dwarf(+1), Rauatai(+1), that Ring (+4), 2*Whispers of Yenwood(+4), Effigy's Resentment: Durance (yes! +1), Rymrgand's Boon(+1) will result in "passive" 30 CON.

That's +100% Endurance and Health all the time - whoohoo! Lots of wounds to collect until that monk goes down... ;)

You can boost that further with food, abilites or spells, resting and prostitutes of course. 

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The two swords stack with each other?

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

As promised:

xvIvwfT.jpg

Cool, so with two Whispers on Yenwood and that ring you can have +8 CON. I always wanted to do some weird max CON-build with a monk or a barb. Boreal Dwarf(+1), Rauatai(+1), that Ring (+4), 2*Whispers of Yenwood(+4), Effigy's Resentment: Durance (yes! +1), Rymrgand's Boon(+1) will result in "passive" 30 CON.

That's +100% Endurance and Health all the time - whoohoo! Lots of wounds to collect until that monk goes down... ;)

You can boost that further with food, abilites or spells, resting and prostitutes of course. 

Oh no. Durance is dead. What a shame. /sarcasm

Seriously though, I love your insane stat builds, man.

• Like 1

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

Cool, so with two Whispers on Yenwood and that ring you can have +8 CON. I always wanted to do some weird max CON-build with a monk or a barb. Boreal Dwarf(+1), Rauatai(+1), that Ring (+4), 2*Whispers of Yenwood(+4), Effigy's Resentment: Durance (yes! +1), Rymrgand's Boon(+1) will result in "passive" 30 CON.

A chanter could Also be a good choice... Like an immortal Drake ambassador

• Like 1

A chanter could Also be a good choice... Like an immortal Drake ambassador

Also not bad - but since barbs and monks already have very high endurance and health they benefit the most. I mean when you look at the flat numbers. Would be another story if CON gave a flat +X bonus to endurance instead of *1.X.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 3 weeks later...

monks already have very high endurance

Actually monks have average endurance so barb will be better purely health wise. I have also set my mind onto making some wierd max END barb build,maybe with retaliation talent and cloak. Probably nature godlike because of a +2 CON

Edited by Mraicor

There's another helmet that gives +4 Might.  Don't remember its exact name, <something>'s Chorus. 

And there's a ring that will give you +5 (!) Might, for 30 seconds (IIRC) once per Stronghold turn.  It's the ring owned by the guy who's trying to take Caed Nua from you.  I think that it also has an Overseeing effect as well.

Fairly sure Garodh's Chorus gives +3 MIG, not +4.

The helmet that gives +4 MIG is Maegfolc Skull.