White March DLC - Unable to Start Game Mac

ZaxxonP

Question

Hi,

I finished PoE and paid for the White March via the In game purchase through the apple App Store. When I start the game I am given the option to play PoE or the White March DLC. If I click on the White March it takes me to the screen where you can buy it. There a screen says "Installed!" But I have no way of starting that part of the game. From the main PoE screen the White March Icon is no longer greyed out , but if I click on it, nothing happens. If I start a new game , it's from the beginning of PoE. Can someone help me? Thanks , Zax

del Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac15,1

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 3.5 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 8 GB

Boot ROM Version: IM151.0207.B05

SMC Version (system): 2.22f16

Serial Number (system): C02Q11M1FY11

Hardware UUID: 0F850077-11FD-5659-A3C0-95D117245769

8 answers to this question

Hey ZaxxonP,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for joining us! As Luzeryn has stated. The White March is a mid-game expansion. Since you already finished the game, load up your PreEndGame.save and head on over to the Stronghold Keep, from there you will be able to start the new expansion.

um i thought the game was not out yet on mac app store. I think the developer said the twm2 might come out on mac app store this early week if it's possible

That is correct. The White March Part 2 is not yet released on the Apple Store. 

Thanks a bunch!

Hey Aarik (or anyone else who can help),

I also recently paid for the White March via in-game purchase after buying POE from the Mac Store.  I received an email receipt from Apple and was charged -- however, when I start POE, I don't get any White March quest messages.  I already have Caed Nua and have completed Never Far From the Queen, so I should be far along enough.  I've gone to Caed Nua to see if that triggers anything, but it doesn't.

Please let me know what I can do -- I would love to play the expansion that I paid for.

Thanks!

The second two are grayed out (WM1 and WM2), while the 1st is highlighted.

Also, when I launch POE, the first menu gives me three options: "Play Pillars of Eternity", "The White March DLC", and "Quit".  If I click The White March DLC, it gives me the option to Buy Now! for $14.99.  Clicking Restoring Purchases prompts me to sign in to the Mac Store with my Apple ID, but nothing beyond that.  If I try to buy it again, the Apple prompt says that it will be restored for free, but again, nothing happens.