Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Do the +Damage-Type Talents like Scion of the Flame  affect Weapon enchantments of that particular type?

 

I am asking cause I find a lot of Info suggesting they do not, while a few comments imply that issue has been fixed.

 

Thanx for the input! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean lashes? They do.


"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure do. Including the chanter phrase that adds another +25% burn lash.


Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They add but I believe they it adds 20% of the 25% lash which ends up being +5% total for 30% lash bonus damage. So not 20%+25%=45%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...