Weekend Programmer #3

How big is Citadel Station?

It looks about 3000 km across.

Unless Telos is a very small planet.

Edited by Fardragon

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Will robes have upgrades as well? Or does this feature belong solely to certain armors as in the first game?

Robes will have upgrades as well.

How you doin' Akari?

I'm good, nice of you to ask all the time. :) Going on some 60 days without a day off, but whenever I'm not in I feel a tinge of guilt and can't think about much else besides the project anyway. Definitely looking forward to getting this all done.

I we play as lightsiders will we get a golden ring (like angels have) floating over our heads as the game progresses?  ^_^  :huh:

I don't think you get a halo, no. :blink:

how far till crunch time, or are ya in it now???

We've been crunching for a while now. There's just so much we want to do that there's never 'enough' time to do it all. All we can do is put in as much time as we can and do our best.

Will we be able to choose what color our lightsaber is. I knnow we'll be able to change the color crystals but if I start off as a sentinel, will my char's lightsaber(the one the order took from him when he left then Jedi) be yellow when I get it "back" or if I answer the questions Atton or whoever asks can it be blue or green.

Hm... you will be able to pick the color of your first lightsaber. I'll leave it at that.

-Akari

60 days without a day off? What would we do without you...

You have my thanks and keep up the good work

That's nothing next to the hours the designers have been working. Those guys are game-designing machines. But overall, a lot of us are putting in tons of extra time to give KotOR2 our best. :blink:

-Akari

in the first one by the time we got off the first planet we had 6 party members which ment we didnt use some to there full potential (zallbar and t3 mainly) i know we get keira and atton on the mining place (pegasus i think) will we get party members early on or will we get some later on in the game?

If you want a day off ill gladly cover for you ^_^

That's nothing next to the hours the designers have been working. Those guys are game-designing machines. But overall, a lot of us are putting in tons of extra time to give KotOR2 our best. :blink:

-Akari

Thankyou all. post-1139-1093209765.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

post-1139-1093209974.gif We're not Worthy. We're not worthy!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

-Akari

Thankyou all. post-1139-1093209765.gif

I concur, y'all are the greatest. Keep up the fantastic work on what I'm sure will be a great game. bow.gifbow.gifbow.gifbow.gif

That's nothing next to the hours the designers have been working. Those guys are game-designing machines. But overall, a lot of us are putting in tons of extra time to give KotOR2 our best. :)

-Akari

Just think of the amount of coffee that Feargus has had to fetch during that time :o:blink:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Are there any new mask/helmet models?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Do we get a pink lightsber? ;):):rolleyes:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Working I suspect.

Lets hope so, just as long as he's not slacking. post-1139-1093213263.gif

Hm... right now, mouse look seems to behave with the horizontal-lock like in the first game. Are you saying that you'd want to be able to look up and down with it in that mode as well?  I can put that on my list of things to check out, but there's a lot of things that are higher priority that I have to do first.

-Akari

Yes, I mean fps-style mouse look. When I reviewed KotOR, I "took away" points because of the controls. It felt too much like a hasty console port because of the horizontal mouse look. I would love if you at least made it a choice. Perhaps put the feature of full mouse look in, but put the default to the old KotOR style?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!