[BUG] Grey Sleeper Quest

fire_lizard

Question

Good day everyone,

I have an issue with finishing Grey Sleeper Quest. My main character pulled the sword from the stone. I have completed first part already near the Engwian machine and now I am in Easternwood trying to rest in the cemetery (northwestern corner). The problem is that nothing happens after rest so I cannot proceed to the third part of the quest. Does anyone know how to fix it?

4 answers to this question

Good day everyone,

I have an issue with finishing Grey Sleeper Quest. My main character pulled the sword from the stone. I have completed first part already near the Engwian machine and now I am in Easternwood trying to rest in the cemetery (northwestern corner). The problem is that nothing happens after rest so I cannot proceed to the third part of the quest. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Hi! I have kind of similar issue. I have completed all three parts of a quest, but sword didn't change at all (It says that I still have to solve the first riddle) thus,  I can't drop it. Here is the link to a savegame: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6uSDZemTC4NemRNWkhMNDVCdEE/view?usp=sharing

P.S. I don't know if it helps, but I dug in in the save file (in MobileObjects.save) and found that this estoc still uses PX1_Curses_Weapon.prefab (I think that after finishing quest, this prefab should be removed and some enhancement prefabs added, right?)

Edited by secundus_kato