Summons a magma blight pretty awesome one per rest

5. Mourning amulet

Plus 3 con on unconsious give plus 30 are attack speed one per

Encounter

6. Cloak from nyard the the if

Have high reputation of house daemays

Cloak has 10 percent chance for grades to be misses

Escape 1 per encounter

Any other ones you guys have founderstood to be good or useful?

To save scum the adventures save before you turn in a quest that triggers the adventure most of them alternate between usually 5 adventurestars

Completing quest causes the turns to pass minor quest 1 turn major quest 2 to 3 turns. Feel free to post your stronghold items!

Just got this:

yZ7TZb1.jpg

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Lavender Wreath

Immunity:Sickened

Sickened when struck.

Side note, makes me laugh when i put it on devil >.>.

That's a really nice one if you put it on a monk who has Enervating Blows by the way. Sickened + Weakened is a really sick :w00t: combo.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

That's a really nice one if you put it on a monk who has Enervating Blows by the way. Sickened + Weakened is a really sick :w00t: combo.

Add in Binding Rope to make them Stuck on top of that and you get a passive disabler Monk that enemies get punished for hitting ... Except they must, if they want to kill him. And in so doing they get afflictions and he gets Wounds ;)

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

That's a really nice one if you put it on a monk who has Enervating Blows by the way. Sickened + Weakened is a really sick :w00t: combo.

Add in Binding Rope to make them Stuck on top of that and you get a passive disabler Monk that enemies get punished for hitting ... Except they must, if they want to kill him. And in so doing they get afflictions and he gets Wounds ;)

Great. Now I'm imagining Zahua with that silly flower crown.

I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it.

• Like 3

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

You'll need Rooting Pain too for the complete package ... and maybe a Retaliation item or two ;)

• Like 2

You'll need Rooting Pain too for the complete package ... and maybe a Retaliation item or two ;)

Have a look at the the Ascetic Monk thread. ;) We'll use this and dmg mods and add Resonace Touch for the *boom* at the end.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I really like the dimension shift cloak (+12 reflex, dimensional shift 1 per rest). It's a major 3 turn item. It's maybe nice on a high int ranged dps as if things rush at you you can teleport and stun stuff for up to 8! seconds in between yourself and where you teleport. I may prefer this to the cheat withdrawal cloak even if that one is one per encounter.

And considering your reflex are really good to begin with on such a toon they become otherworldly with the cloak on. But on cipher I needed to take draining whip then so I don't need unconquerable anymore. (I wish these were rings not neckslots)

I got a really nice soulbound scepter at the first bit of the Battle of Yenwood quest. I guess that counts as a Stronghold item? Anyway Hizzy's still using it at lvl 16.

Oh, and the necklace that's +18 fortitude and can cast rot skulls. It's made of teeth. Ew.

Edited by copperleaves

What's the name of the necklace?

I think I'm a little confused about how Stronghold adventures work. Maybe you guys could help me out. (I really want that binding rope for my PC monk.) I understand that stronghold turns pass when you turn in quests. But when are stronghold adventures triggered? Do they randomly appear on some stronghold turns and not others? Or do they always appear at set intervals of stronghold turns?

Also, what determines the "level" of stronghold adventures? (That is, I assume that some give better items than others and some are more major than others. Is that so?) Is it prestige, security, or some combination of them? Or does it just escalate the more stronghold turns you have, independently of prestige and security?

I played through this game once, and I wish the stronghold mechanic had been a bit more transparent. I only discovered that stronghold turns pass as a result of quest completion from this forum, not from my in-game observations.

Prestige and game progression determines the stronghold adventures when you turn in quest eventually you get a new adventure completing quest satisfies a turn to complete the adventurer you can save scum when you turn in quest to get the item or adventure you want, the most important itemstep are the glittering gauntss and the mold that let's you duplicate a item

There's an Eye Patch I got that gives +0.1 Flanking damage and an Immunity to Blindness. I was wondering if they stops the self inflicted blindness of the new ranger Modal. Would be nice with that new blunderbuss that gives everyone Blind with out doing it to Sagani herself.

On that note, does anyone have the specifics of that modal? I haven't gotten high enough to test it, and was wondering if it could out-do the already impressive Stormcaller+Twin Arrows spam that made her such a powerhouse. Is the Cone a decent size? Hidden knocks to accuracy? Does it stack with any of the other Ranger Modals?