DEEP THOUGHTS: by Uncle Sargy

Man who dates flat-chested woman has every right to feel low down.

:wacko:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

boo hiss

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Man who dates flat-chested woman has every right to feel low down.

:(

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

You're losing your touch Sargy.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

No, it's the simple fact that they aren't clever at all, and he's using a gimmick made famous by SNL, and quotes from Confucious (yeah).

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

His material should be more like this:

"Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk about freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered they were not Indians at all, but dirty clothes hampers."

A closed mouth gathers no foot. B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Mad Dwarf Sayeth:

Man who dates flat-chested woman had damn well better feel down low,

Especially to make sure that *She* ain't no *He* in Drag...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

You know, seeing Jason OOC is a quite... disturbing sight. And the most disturbing about it is that he doesn't seem very disturbed.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

• 2 years later...

he should feel down .. low ..

you're the pervert here kirottu.. how come you can't figure it out? ;)

edit: and might I add - that's some necroposting!

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

he should feel down .. low ..

you're the pervert here kirottu.. how come you can't figure it out?  ;)

How my mind works is a total mystery to me.

edit: and might I add - that's some necroposting!

I occasionally get the urge to necropost. I have no idea why.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Oh, I get it, because box can mean pfffftt hahahahahahaha

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'll jeal you

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I mean, sure, non-existent boobs can be a tussle, 'specially when it's late at night and you're fishing for your girl and got nothing to hold on to cause she ain't a porker and you're basically poking at nothingness with your little hands and asking yourself why you didn't pick-up a tranny cause then there'd actually be something to grasp on to in the eventuality of apocalypse and you wouldn't be touching yourself at midnight cause the girl|boy thing she'd be there man laying next to you touching you but now it's too late you gotta face the horrible truth the final gong the dying hours you know that even though you're not really consummately wholly totally gay some any protruding bodypart would be Godsend.

Kill this thread.