I just set Pallegina's MIG to 25 via console - nothing. So consider this a hoax. 

I'm also pretty sure AndreaColombo with his Lady of Pain build would have noticed that. ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I'm also pretty sure AndreaColombo with his Lady of Pain build would have noticed that. ;)

Just tried; MIG 31 and still two handed.

By the way, pro tip: +4 MIG from Abydon's Hammer stacks with +3 MIG from other items because weapons are considered a different source. This was confirmed as intended by Josh on SA. Hello, Lady of Pain with 41 MIG score...!

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Kaylon, what class did you bind it to?

It's definitely a two-hander on my Fighter.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Same when you get it via console: two handed if you didn't bind it. 

edit: also binded to a chanter it's still two handed. Even with MIG 45.

Maybe it's the italian game version that lets you do this... ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

sorry sorry, was just a joke, simply i could not resist.... I'm surprised how many people tested it since i posted this 30 min ago  :devil: 

Actually at the moment i CAN use the hammer  as 1h, but if i try to remove and reposition it the game obvioulsy don't let me place a shield anymore . This happened because i made the hammer while holding sword+shield, so the game removed the sword for Abby hammer but let the shield in place  :dancing: 

I believe people are going to try to build a character around this bug. NEVER REMOVE THE SHIELD...

Did you check if 2h talent and shield talent with this setup :- ?

Or worse, 1h talent and 2h talent may apply at the same time... ?

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 1

Actually at the moment i CAN use the hammer  as 1h, but if i try to remove and reposition it the game obvioulsy don't let me place a shield anymore . This happened because i made the hammer while holding sword+shield, so the game removed the sword for Abby hammer but let the shield in place  dancing.gif

What if... you had a weapon in offhand?

I believe people are going to try to build a character around this bug. NEVER REMOVE THE SHIELD...

Did you check if 2h talent and shield talent with this setup :- ?

Or worse, 1h talent and 2h talent may apply at the same time... ?

Actually i can change the shield, i just can't remove the weapon. I checked And 2h weapon talent works, so i've gone for both sword & shield talent And 2h talent. Very good

Actually at the moment i CAN use the hammer as 1h, but if i try to remove and reposition it the game obvioulsy don't let me place a shield anymore . This happened because i made the hammer while holding sword+shield, so the game removed the sword for Abby hammer but let the shield in place dancing.gif

What if... you had a weapon in offhand?

Why you would want a second weapon that will obviously lower the rate of fire of the abused hammer? Durgan shield for life

Why you would want a second weapon that will obviously lower the rate of fire of the abused hammer? Durgan shield for life

A durgan-enhanced speed weapon would actually make it hit faster.

A durgan-enhanced speed weapon would actually make it hit faster.

I won't doubt the words of wisdom of the " lord of pain "

Because of durgan enchants, possible speed enchant on offhand weapon itself and +20% aspd from dual-wield talent)