Request for Korean localization benefits for Kickstarter backer

kimbyungmo

Question

Hello

I am one of the Korean PoE Kickstarterbackers

At the initial release of PoE, Korean localization service was exclusive to only customers who bought a steam key from the Korean local company even excluding Korean PoE Kickstaerbackers 

Last year before releasing XP1, I made a thread requesting Korean localization benefit to the Korean kickstarterbackers as well

and you officially responded it and Korean company finally gave the localization benefit (Original game) to the kickstarterbackers as well thanks to you

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/80649-why-kickstarter-backer-is-excluded-from-localization-benefits/

I was pretty happy for your support 

the problem is that Korean local company did not give Korean localization benefits for XP1 (and seemingly XP2 as well) to the backers

The company finished XP1 Korean localization long before from now but it didn't give it to Korean kickstarterbackers, those who got Korean localization benefits before for original game by your request. 

And now... XP2 has released

The company, of course, has not finished XP2 Korean localization yet, they are working XP2 localization atm  

My concern is that the company won't give Korean localization benefits of both XP1/XP2 to the Korean kickstarterbacker unless there should be an official request. 

You already supported the Korean kickstarterbackers by allowing them Korean localization benefits for poe original game.

Can you help us for both XP1(localization is finished) and XP2(localization is working) as well?

Thanks.

Edited by kimbyungmo

3 answers to this question

thanks, I didnt know there is already one about this issue

and I have read the thread

the situation is slightly different though

I bought the poe from kickstarter as well as him

the difference is that I bought the XPs from the kickstarter as a pre-option 

and He seems to buy the expansion via the Korean company directly 

Unfortunately anyway, we both do not get the benefits of localization

I wonder Obsidian can help this situation as well as his