Any suggestions on how to go about this? I'm not really sure which all might bonuses will stack, and I'm having trouble to get his might that high.

Right now I'm looking at resting at Stronghold for +3, using the ability from Gathbin Family Signet for +5, and wearing a piece of equipment that adds +3, but that will only get me to 27. What can I do to get the last 3?

i got the same problem with pallegina 

her base is only 12 so with spell ,equip and resting bonus i got only 28.

is there a way to get more then a totall bonus of 16?

food or family signet effect are simply overridden by boon

The max you can have is +19mig (+3(item)+1(Godansthunyr)+3(rest)+2(whore)+10(boon))

The max you can have is +19mig (+3(item)+1(Godansthunyr)+3(rest)+2(whore)+10(boon))

At least one non-weapon item now offers +4 might.

At least one non-weapon item now offers +4 might.

Which one is that? I must've missed it somehow.

Found it. Pity that it looks so ridiculous :(

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

sadly the whore bonus only works on the main char so i´m 1 point short.....damn seems like there is no way for pallegina to get that sword but i give thanks for the help anyway^^

Use Abydon's Hammer instead of Godansthunyr.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

However, if her base score is 12:

+4 item = 16

+1 hammer = 17

+3 Caed Nua = 20

+10 Boon = 30

Should unlock the sword.

Add: +1 from Gift From the Machine, +1 (Effigy's Resentment: Edér) +1 (+4 instead of +3) from non-weapon-items, +3 (+4 Abydon's Hammer instead of +1 Godansthunyr), +3 dragon meat, +1 Galawain's boon - should result in +29

edit: forgot that dragon meat gets supressed by Champion's Boon. So it's 26 instead of 29. :(

You can hold Abydon's Hammer in one hand if you get it via quest. Just put Steadfast in your left hand before obtaining the hammer.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

However, if her base score is 12:

+4 item = 16

+1 hammer = 17

+3 Caed Nua = 20

+10 Boon = 30

Should unlock the sword.

I think you can do that with every official companion because there's also dragon meat. Or does one of them have a MIG score unter 9?

Dragon Meat won't stack with Boon unless they changed it for 3.0

Yes - but it think it doesn't stack with any other ability or spell like Champion's Boon and stuff. Except Wellspring of Life. That stacks with all I think. At least that stacked with Greater Frenzy when I did a quick Vengeful-Defeat-Barbarian.

This is what you need:

NwExMtJ.jpg