[3.0] Wrong experience points for companions

muflak

Question

When I started playing the new DLC I had some companions left in the stronghold, which had a level up left that I didn't made till now. All these companions got wrong (too many) experience points - the other left companions where I made all possible level ups have the right points.

Example:

Just when I started the expansion and got the new message that I finished WM Part 1 Eder (who is in my group) has 91000 points and the grieving mother who is waiting in the stronghold has 99151 ??? points (she is level 11 and should just have points to hit level 12).

After playing some time Eder (who was the whole time in the group) has 94272 points and the grieving mother has 101579 (without being in the group any second and not making any adventures or something like that).

Save game

Edited by muflak

2 answers to this question

I experienced a similar version of this bug, although I am not sure if they would classify this as a feature or not.

No one in the active party, whether they are NPCs or my PC, kept their experience over the level 14 cap from White March part 1 when I installed part 2.

However, everybody in the keep instantly leveled up to 16 from all of their bonus experience.

gog.com version 2.7.0.13(although it's listed as 3.00 on the gog game page for Pillars)

Although to be fair, this save set I am using is from vanilla day one first character, repeatedly patched. it has a number of issues(mostly GUI) not present in newer games I've started. :(

Although to be fair, this save set I am using is from vanilla day one first character, repeatedly patched. it has a number of issues(mostly GUI) not present in newer games I've started. :(

Same here. Also GOG version with a character started from the release date of the vanilla game. Maybe its true and this doesn't happen when you start a new game now.