Stronghold strategy?

I'd imagine this has changed somewhat in 3.0, and I didn't really know much about it before.

There are a finite number of turns, which are based on quest completion, so it makes sense to claim Cad Nua as soon as possible. And when you do that, you have a choice to make that can result in +1 prestige, +1 security or an item later on in the game. It sort of seems like prestige is best because it helps the rare good events appear...?

I'm also wondering about build order. I know Botanical Gardens and Curio Shop generate ingredients every turn, so should they be built first? Or the Barracks, so you can turn money into stats?

What quests do you need to put off until the dungeon is built if you want to take the NPC prisoner?

What should I know about what was added in WM2?

Hey PugPug,

The White March quests will add more turns to the Stronghold. The most efficient build order is definitely Barracks first. 

Also don't forget the Turn system is separate from the Time Passing system. Meaning you can build the entire Stronghold just by passing time while saving all (most) of your Turns for when you have max Prestige and Security.

Another tip would be to save the Bounties until you have a high Prestige. They are very quick quests and can rack up a lot of Turns fast. 

I got your back

-Sking

• Like 5

Hey PugPug,

The White March quests will add more turns to the Stronghold. The most efficient build order is definitely Barracks first. 

Also don't forget the Turn system is separate from the Time Passing system. Meaning you can build the entire Stronghold just by passing time while saving all (most) of your Turns for when you have max Prestige and Security.

Another tip would be to save the Bounties until you have a high Prestige. They are very quick quests and can rack up a lot of Turns fast. 

I got your back

-Sking

Thanks!

Pro tip you can save scum the adventures just reload till you get the adventure you want anyone want to update the wiki with adventure rewards? These are some of the best items in the game

Are these not the correct rewards?

http://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Caed_Nua#Adventures

How would you reload? Go to the save before you finish a quest that starts a new turn that starts an adventure?