So I decided to get the new flank ability instead of finishing blow it is very very good for big targets the new ability makes it so they can't engage your party while the rogue is flanking

I also got a cloak that gives me one use of escape per encounter seems fairly strong

What do you guys think of the new rogue items talents?

Distraction is also 6 less defense for target. Stacking.

So it is like +6 accuracy for the whole party against rogue's target. Stacking.

Deathblows are also activated by Flanking + distracted. Very nice.

As a result, it sounds like most convenient rogue ability ever :-

And rather fun too.

I tried shadow step yesterday. Basically transfer your rogue to (close) position for around 8s. 1/encounter

I found this rather bad.

Edited by Elric Galad

Yah seems like a different version of escape that's lame :( didn't even think about death blows! New cloak btw you can get by having high faction with house Damaris when you get the the if either a bounty on his head you get a option for the house to help him gives you 1 use of escape per counter and 10 percent of grapes are misses

By the way, when you use blunderbuss (or twin arrows) with a condition inflicting attack (blinding strike, runner's shot) does the condition applied by the first bullet (or arrow) count for activation of sneak attack, deathblow, apprentice's sneal attack, etc... for the other bullets (arrow) ?

Edited by Elric Galad

If you do it with The Golden Gaze that's the case. But those two projectiles fly rather slow and the time between both hits is noticable. But since Twinned Arrows works the same (just a bit faster) I think it also should work. I have no idea about the blunderbuss though.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods