distant adventage doesnt work

szopa

Question

Started new game today, choose wood elf ranger. The passive effect distant adventage doesnt work, it dont show up in log. My char has 30 acc from ranger, 4 from per, with this trait it should be 39 but is only 34, was testing at max range with warbow.

5 answers to this question

IIRC this is a known bug from the 3.0 beta. Fairly sure they have it on the radar.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Im disapointed, game has nearly one year and this bug was also before. (overall game is great, but for this one devs deserve some critism) I paid for expansion and decide to go back to the game playing as a wood elf ranger. Anyone could tell me when this bug will be removed.

Probably in 3.1 which should land shortly (one or two weeks.)

This bug appeared in beta 3.0; it was never there before so it doesn't really matter how old the game is.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

So "huge" no patch notes mention the fix, but I apologize for forgetting that it's a regression bug.

My points that it was 3.0 that broke it (again, apparently) and that it doesn't matter how old the game is still stand; you may want to avoid calling people names over minor details and focus on the point at hand.

Edited by AndreaColombo

Hey everyone,

We have fixed the issue and it will be in the next coming patch. Just a friendly reminder, we're all here to share our thoughts and experiences together, to have a great time, and to build a super amazing community. Also to report bugs ;) so lets keep it friendly and continue to make this community even better!  :wub:

Thanks!

• Like 2