What would u like to see in KotOR 2

What would u most like to see in KotOR 2?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What would u most like to see in KotOR 2?

• Full jedi/sith robes with hood (option for up or down).
    • More lightsabre colours.
    • Choice of lightsabre hilt.
    • More use of force powers in conversation (eg force choke).
    • More choices on how PC looks at start of game.
    • Other (please state).

What do u think? :blink:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

How about all of the above?

U can vote for that if u wish but I was curious to see which one thing was most wanted in the sequel.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I want an immersive and fascinating game (story, plot. athmosphere etc.), that when I approach the end of the game will become all whiny and despair, wondering if there will ever be a game like that again ? Happened precious few times the last decade. :blink:

Leave the cosmetics for the action games ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I want an immersive and fascinating game (story, plot. athmosphere etc.), that when I approach the end of the game will become all whiny and despair, wondering if there will ever be a game like that again ? Happened precious few times the last decade. :blink:

Leave the cosmetics for the action games ;)

Some people like the cosmetics as well, just look through the different topics on this board, not to mention the bioware board! <_<

I want an immersive and fascinating game (story, plot. athmosphere etc.), that when I approach the end of the game will become all whiny and despair, wondering if there will ever be a game like that again ? Happened precious few times the last decade.  :wacko:

Leave the cosmetics for the action games  ;)

Some people like the cosmetics as well, just look through the different topics on this board, not to mention the bioware board! <_>

Well, the poll did say: "Other (please state)."

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I want an immersive and fascinating game (story, plot. athmosphere etc.), that when I approach the end of the game will become all whiny and despair, wondering if there will ever be a game like that again ? Happened precious few times the last decade.

"Other", as in Ninjas.

Or a longer game with a better story.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

"Other", as in Ninjas.

We already know we'll have Sith asassin as a prestige class and that's about as close to a ninja as you're going to get...

There are no Ninjas in Star Wars. :ph34r:

I want an immersive and fascinating game (story, plot. athmosphere etc.), that when I approach the end of the game will become all whiny and despair, wondering if there will ever be a game like that again ?

Seconded.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

• 2 weeks later...

anyone else?

They should have been in the first game!!!

A goddamn Barbie Doll simulator ???

I think I'll go play Gary Grigsby's "War in Russia" again... :rolleyes:

Well, basicly I want it all except the lightsaber-colors. What I REALLY want is that Obsidian makes combat a bit more entertaining, a bit more frustrating and, hell, a bit more challenging.

I voted "other" cause I want to see combat look alot more cinematic, in other words, I want combat to look more like it does in the movies.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud