Warning on Update! Enemies Will Re-spawn on 1st Load

Hey scottii,

Can you post this on our tech support forums page and include your save and output.log. I'm not seeing this on our end would love to get a look at your save file.

Thanks

-Sking

Yeah sure.  

Just so you know I was on level 13 of the endless paths.  When the game was loaded, i was literally beside half a dozen enemies.  also, some enemies where different this time.  Pre-update, animats where commonly found.  This time it was adra beetles

Gaming is meant to be fun.

http://gamingwithscottii.blogspot.com/

hi!

i seem to have also some kind of this bug.

Some little spoilers below, so do not read if you not finished the new contents of White March 2.

I played through to Dyrford, build up my stronghold, did many quests and did not look back (so, perhaps it could be

that the bug was there from the beginning) but today, as i needed to get back to one area which i already

explored and killed every enemy in, as i returned, the whole map was again covered in fog of war AND every enemy was back.

Also every lootable chest etc was again filled with the same items i looted as i was in the area the first time(now have 2 fulwanos boots).

So, i checked other areas and as it seems, this bug spread in every area.

Also Defiance bay has now fog of war, every lootable container i emptied is now again filled with the loot i already took out.

Another Bug which i encountered (don't know if it as something to do with the respawn of loot, enemies and fog of war) is,

that the messanger from defiance bay which called me to brackenbury stays in my castle.

i already talked to him AND he vanished after that.

i got to brackenbury, killed Glanfith (or what was his name?) captain, talked to the chancelor and began with my war-preparitions.

But since i encountered the respawn bug the messanger stays in the castle and i can still talk to him and he tells me the same things

(meet the chancellor in  brackenbury etc etc).

Although i got no quest update or anything as i already finished that, it seems to be a bug.

I already tried to restart and load again, but nothing changed the "respawn-rate" of enemys, fog of war and loot.

Anything i should do about that?