How hard is the dagger to unlock? On a dual wield rogue is what I'm looking to use you guys recommend dagger plus soulbound sword or dagger plus the mace hmmm

Quite.

It starts out as Legendary and requires you to do some damage, like 300. At every unlock it becomes worse and requires you to deal more damage. The last unlock it is, like, Terrible (-8 Accuracy and a negative damage modifier too) and requires to deal 1000 damage or so. Then it becomes the beastly thing in the screenshot.

On other news, the sword is rather beastly as well. The ability with the missing description in the screenshot (though I had posted a screenshot, but not really) for Fighters and a few other classes is called "Outmaneuvering" and lets you target Will instead of Deflection when Will is lower. Say what?!?

Coming soon in a play through near me: Edér dual-wielding Steadfast and the Unlabored Blade. Wait for it.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I think it's quite easy to upgrade the terrible dagger. I just won't do Raedrics Keep and come back later with the terrible dagger on my barb. ;)

Or I do the quest in Yenwood Fields solo... about 100 idiots to fall victim to my carnage... ;) 

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yah I got awesome gloves from a quest just can't remember the name :(

Plus 5 to all defences per kill

Plus 10 percent attack speed

Plus 20 concen

Plus 15 interrupt

Plus 15 endurance

-1 resolve it's 20 seconds per kill each kill extends the duration awesome for my melee rogue, think he has like 160 end at level 8?

Abydons hammer on a priest-buffed Vailian fighter using barrage is slightly ridiculous. Stunned everyone in the room including Concelhaut for 30 seconds. Strickly speaking would probably have been better of using it earlier than waiting for all the buffs to be up but I wanted to see how big it would go.

post-42670-0-90938500-1455842321_thumb.jpg

rofl

Yah I got awesome gloves from a quest just can't remember the name :(
Plus 5 to all defences per kill
Plus 10 percent attack speed
Plus 20 concen
Plus 15 interrupt
Plus 15 endurance
-1 resolve it's 20 seconds per kill each kill extends the duration awesome for my melee rogue, think he has like 160 end at level 8?

Sounds like a really good item for a high PER barb. Combine that with the new halberd that has a -30 concentration aura and you will be the ideal AoE interrupt-locker.

yah just got better gloves from the glass glove grand quest .like omg they are good + 9 deflect and has daze on hit my rogue can trigger deathblows by himself now its pretty op

Well yeah, nice you like those (I put them on my monk) - but Daze doesn't count towards Sneak attack/Deathblows. :)

They are better on a barb with carnage. ;)

The Unlabored Blade (the soulbound dagger) is recieved from the quest Iron and Flame in WM2.

Spoilers for quest

The Quest is gotten from the Temple to Abydon, formerly Temple to Ondra, in Stalwart village available as soon as you get back to Stalwart at the start of WM2. Requires you to go to the Shrine of Abydon in Crucible Keep then the Shine of Magran at Magran's fork. After the shrine of Magran you fight about 6 flame blights and 2 drakes. Hand the quest in back in Stalwart and any positive outcome will get you the dagger.

Twin Sting, the soulbound crossbow, is bought from the new shop in Stalwart. No quests or preconditions just 9075 copper. Pretty funny unlock though. Kill 3 backer NPCs with it or 15 regular enemies for the first one.

Edited by Thatoneguy

More WM2 items and locations.

Quest: Whispers of the Dark

The Silver Flash Blunderbuss

Accurate 3

Blind on hit/crit

10% chance for Divine mark on hit/crit

Found on a table after

beating the Radiant Spore.

Elryn's Jacket
Light armour
10% chance to cast eyestrike when hit/crit
+2 Perception
Exceptional

Found in a trapped chest in the main area of Whispers of the Dark.

Edited by Thatoneguy