^ scroll of paralysis should help with that.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Steadfast (Sword)

Fully upgraded

Edit: Just to avoid confusion, ignore the damage range. I had set might to 500 to get the upgrades completed fast.

For a minute there, i shat my pants.

I gave up on trying to upgrade this sword. Really takes forever, unless you bind it to a 1h rogue or something.

why is that?

One of the levels require to finish 10 enemies with a critical hit... ;) If you're evil it's very easy to do - you just kill a bunch of villagers with it...  :biggrin: For other classes it might take some planning (find some weak enemies, debuff their deflection and kill them...)

Yeah I thought about that, but decided against it for roleplaying reasons. Plus, my paladin, who is the only one using a 1h (other than cipher and wizard for weapon switch) has pretty low accuracy with it, plus he's a freaking tank, so he doesn't kill with autoattacks, yet alone with crits that often, even against petrified. Back to Sheathed in Autumn.

Or on to the console. It's a matter of perspective :D

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Steadfast (Sword)

Fully upgraded

Edit: Just to avoid confusion, ignore the damage range. I had set might to 500 to get the upgrades completed fast.

For a minute there, i shat my pants.

I gave up on trying to upgrade this sword. Really takes forever, unless you bind it to a 1h rogue or something.

why is that?

One of the levels require to finish 10 enemies with a critical hit... ;) If you're evil it's very easy to do - you just kill a bunch of villagers with it...  :biggrin: For other classes it might take some planning (find some weak enemies, debuff their deflection and kill them...)

Yeah I thought about that, but decided against it for roleplaying reasons. Plus, my paladin, who is the only one using a 1h (other than cipher and wizard for weapon switch) has pretty low accuracy with it, plus he's a freaking tank, so he doesn't kill with autoattacks, yet alone with crits that often, even against petrified. Back to Sheathed in Autumn.

Well, you can always respec for high accuracy... max perception, weapon focus, sworn enemy, use flames flames of devotion as finishing blow, warpaint, resting accuracy bonuses vs monsters lv3 (respec for max survival), potion of merciless gaze, bloody slaughter talent, perception items, buffs, resting, whore... If you pick beasts you have the cloak with +5 acc vs beasts...

Hah! Ninja'd. I was going to post the screenshots now.

Abydon's Power says "Vessels only" but works on kith too. Gonna file a bug report.

Nooooo slaying powers are so lame.

A fully unlocked hammer doesn't have any slaying powers?

Vessels are really getting the hate in this game. After St Ydwen's Redeemer, now even an entire Paladin ability dedicated to hurting them and a proc on one of the best new soulbound weapons...

Vessels are really getting the hate in this game. After St Ydwen's Redeemer, now even an entire Paladin ability dedicated to hurting them and a proc on one of the best new soulbound weapons...

New paladin's ability is about spirit (and summon).

There's a chant against beast.

An entire race anti wilders and primordials.

And a spell to change kiths into pigs.

But yeah, anti vessel is a bit more frequent.

Hah! Ninja'd. I was going to post the screenshots now.

Abydon's Power says "Vessels only" but works on kith too. Gonna file a bug report.

Sniped!

I had only just got home from work and wanted to see the procs as well so got it sorted.

On a side note, the spellsteal morningstar might be my new favourite weapon. Got some very cool applications.

Scepter's Wizard ability:

aHFUlgG.jpg

Fully unlocked Dagger:

9kL8U0I.jpg

Fully unlocked armor (Monk version):

B3Xgym9.jpg