I do not know where to acquire the hammer and shield yet; I used the console to get them and level them up so I could plan my builds.

When you first bind the hammer, it is Legendary and has +10 Accuracy, +50% damage against the Eyeless, as well as a Destroy Eyeless proc. Those are not named abilities and are just listed as is.

To level it up, you need to kill the Eyeless I believe (it says "release the fragments of Abydon trapped in the Eyeless" or something). Then it becomes Mythic, loses any Eyeless-related abilities and gets the fancy ones.

Will post the details after work if nobody does it first.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Putting Deleterious Alacrity of Motion on a weapon that requires reloading (Twin Sting) is just cruel, though I guess you can use it and then switch.

I do not know where to acquire the hammer and shield yet; I used the console to get them and level them up so I could plan my builds.

How are you finding the item codes for the new items?

Edited by limaxophobiacq

They are in the prefabs folder of your install and all start with px2

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

You can also search for things like "_armor_" in that folder and also get new items from stronghold quests and other things that are new to the game even if they are not related to WMII. For example the new helmets for the fancy plate armors (sanguine, argwe's, he carries many scars & white crest).

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Some of the new ones can bind to anyone.

^ you found the Siegebreaker Gauntlets yet? Speaking of good gear ;)

• Like 1

Question regarding soulbound weapons.  (I haven't played since before WM1 was released...)  I read in a thread here a day or so back where it was claimed that soulbound weapons were "universal" and were somehow not linked to weapons groups?  Is this true?  Does this mean that if I had a character who had the Adventurer weapon group that he'd still get the accuracy bonus even if he used a soulbound weapon of a type not included in that group?

I'm sorry if the question seems a bit dumb.  It sorta sounds dumb to me, and yet it seems like something I should verify anyways.

^ yes.

On the note of universal, I actually been wondering: does the Priest talent boosts two weapons depending on which god they follow also work with them regardless of weapon type?  Like the Magran one that boosts arquebuses and swords?

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Why does Abydons Hammer not have an illustration as the other soulbound weapons have? Worst. CRPG. Ever.

Sure hope you are joking!

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Re: Hammer's illustration, it was likely a matter of art time. They'll add it in a future patch like they did for The Grey Sleeper, I suppose.

• Like 1

Steadfast (Sword)

Fully upgraded

Edit: Just to avoid confusion, ignore the damage range. I had set might to 500 to get the upgrades completed fast.

For a minute there, i shat my pants.

I gave up on trying to upgrade this sword. Really takes forever, unless you bind it to a 1h rogue or something.

why is that?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Heh :) I still need to get the bulk of the new stronghold stuff since they didn't slap a fancy prefix next to it.

There's some groovy stuff in there and the soulbound breastplate must look terrific on Pallegina.

No new sabres, sorry.

Steadfast (Sword)

Fully upgraded

Edit: Just to avoid confusion, ignore the damage range. I had set might to 500 to get the upgrades completed fast.

For a minute there, i shat my pants.

I gave up on trying to upgrade this sword. Really takes forever, unless you bind it to a 1h rogue or something.

why is that?

One of the levels require to finish 10 enemies with a critical hit... ;) If you're evil it's very easy to do - you just kill a bunch of villagers with it...  :biggrin: For other classes it might take some planning (find some weak enemies, debuff their deflection and kill them...)

Edited by Kaylon