Guys, quick question - where do I get the helmets for Sanguine Plate, Argwe's Adra and so on when I already got the armor and then installed the patch/WMII?

Maybe I can't get them at all (without console)?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Melee wizard with Morning Start anyone? original.gif

GR6hyEN.png

Interesting will it work on other classes...

- Update -

It does!

Have tried it on Eder:

B9Yu37n.png

Eder has stolen 3 spells, and was able to make 3 casts (it could be even the same one)

Wall of flame and draining touch were casted nicely.

But casting the stolen "Minor Grimoire Imprint" didn't grant more spells sad.png

B9Yu37n.png

Full image: http://i.imgur.com/OJkRQaa.jpg

- ------ -

And some more uniques:

Pollaxe:

A5FiFp2.png

Club:

iuALtUE.png

Blunderbuss:

oRl9Ib1.png

And some armors:

NGDpivE.png

npt7Bdc.png

FqoPGWR.jpg

Edited by MaxQuest

Hi!

I already collected some pretty nice soulbounds - one of them being a two handed war hammer - that's right. But I haven't had the time to unlock them so I will wait a bit before I post them in full detail. 

But what I found here will be my number one weapon coice for my next Retaliation-Vengeful-Defeat-Crit-Barb (I'm planning to clone this with the stronghold replicator item. Guess I have to take Gallant's Focus in order to be a Paladin light):

Vent%20Pick.png

Isn't this thing a bit perverse on a barb, because of FoD beeing a full attack...

:skull: SHARKNADO :skull:

Guys, quick question - where do I get the helmets for Sanguine Plate, Argwe's Adra and so on when I already got the armor and then installed the patch/WMII?

Maybe I can't get them at all (without console)?

Three of them (Sanguine Plate, Argwes Adra, He Carries Many Scars) are sold by a merchant in Stalwart. Not sure about the one for The White Crest, though.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Okay. What's Grants Abydon's Power on a critical hit? What's Grants Echo of the Maker (passive)? This is what I mean with "all the details".

Post 44 of this thread.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Okay. What's Grants Abydon's Power on a critical hit? What's Grants Echo of the Maker (passive)? This is what I mean with "all the details".

Post 44 of this thread.

Shows Ring of the Ancient Forge and Abydon's Labor. What about Echo of the Maker and Abydon's Power?

The weapons seems to have 4 abilities: 1.Ring of the Ancient Forge 1/enc. 2. Abydon's Labor 1/enc. 3. Grants Abydon's Power on Critical hit. 4. Grants Echo of the Maker (passive)

am I missing something here?

Illathid- soulbound weapons are universal; they use whatever weapon focus talent the wielder possesses.

Francis- you are right. Can't remember what the other two do and I'm on my mobile. I recall they're pretty good though. Hopefully someone's gonna post them; otherwise I'll do it tomorrow after work.

Illathid- soulbound weapons are universal; they use whatever weapon focus talent the wielder possesses.

Francis- you are right. Can't remember what the other two do and I'm on my mobile. I recall they're pretty good though. Hopefully someone's gonna post them; otherwise I'll do it tomorrow after work.

Thank you! Thought I was going crazy when 2 people referred to an earlier post and i'm just sitting here thinking "am I just stupid? Because i'm not seeing an answer".

• Like 1

Has anyone tried the dagger on a barb? It should proc off of carnage hits correct? And the accuracy will be especially nice for a barb. Sounds like some insane AoE from the firebug procs.

P.S. I second the question. where are the hammer and shield. The rest came fast.

Edited by Mocker22

Thanks for the pointer! I did not know that!

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer