I found a lavander headgear that sickens everyone who hits you. But I think it's not from WMII. I put it on my monk and now all his foes get weakened (Enervating Blows) and sickened. :) Then Force of Anguish...

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Anyone got a link to the crossbow? Debating how good the dagger would be for my melee rogue

It will be otherwordly on a barb. All the new melee soulbound-stuff is.

THere's also a new Halberd that grants an aura called "Zephyr": -30 Concentration to all foes in an AoE. Also has strong Interrupt (0,75). This will be a great weapon for any interrupt-build (=barb ;))

Edited by Boeroer

Don't know. I would have really liked to use Nightshroud with a barb. But some soulbound stuff in WMII binds with any class. And there are some other weapons that are very, very nice which are not soulbound.

The breastplate binds only to monk, paladin and chanter. Vs dragons is nice because you're hit continously by their aura and you can have +20 all defenses for free... 

Some old items were upgraded - Hermit's Cap gives now +1Mig, +2Int and Immunity to Confuse ! There's also a ring which makes you immune to stuck... Ring of Thorns, Little Savior and a few other items give now +50 defense while stunned/prone - which means you can have +100 defense while stunned/prone. Fenwalkers are another must have now (+20 defense vs stuck/paralysis/hobbled and -3s duration of stuck/paralysis/hobbled)

The Cloak of Comfort and Frythr's Plated Greaves are 2 new items giving an useless +3 Armor which gets suppressed by your armor enchantment...

All items can be enchanted now up to 14 which opens some new possibilities....

Edited by Kaylon

Don't know. I would have really liked to use Nightshroud with a barb. But some soulbound stuff in WMII binds with any class. And there are some other weapons that are very, very nice which are not soulbound.

I liked the idea of soulbound weapons just wish each class would have had there own soulbound for each category of equipment.

Edited by DigitalCrack

Shield (Fighter version):

Oa0pEu1.jpg

Scepter (Wizard version):

jvQe7Tu.jpg

Hammer:

ke6kewN.jpg

Crossbow (Cipher version):

dp1t1zG.jpg

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ring of Thorns, Little Savior and a few other items give now +50 defense while stunned/prone - which means you can have +100 defense while stunned/prone. 

They stack? Wow. Prone your tank with these and cast Defensive Mindweb and your party is invulnerable.

Shields are considered weapons and the bonuses on them stack with the rest.

They hurt. A lot.

Will post details later.

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

IIRC the dagger binds to anyone, like the hammer. Leveling it gets hard near the end...

Edited by AndreaColombo