Hi!

I already collected some pretty nice soulbounds - one of them being a two handed war hammer - that's right. But I haven't had the time to unlock them so I will wait a bit before I post them in full detail. 

But what I found here will be my number one weapon coice for my next Retaliation-Vengeful-Defeat-Crit-Barb (I'm planning to clone this with the stronghold replicator item. Guess I have to take Gallant's Focus in order to be a Paladin light):

Vent%20Pick.png

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I consolled them all in to check them out but I cba to screenshot them XD

Some of the new soulbund are very interesting...

There is one that starts out as Legendary and there's a file in the prefabs folder called "px2_mythic_weapon.unity3d" so...

Other items are generally good/very good mechanically, with some of them being kick-ass aesthetically too ;)

My main gripes: Sanguine Plate helm has a lackluster effect; they changed Raiment of Wael's Eyes to use low resolution textures in-game (it was the only robe that didn't and it looked absolutely stunning; now it looks like a fugly piece of crap :( )

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

So there is 2h hammer. Is there any other soulbound weapons? Just interested in their types mostly. Always nice to give soulbound weapon to each party member :)

And what class req for that hammer?

Edited by Sifjar

Soulbound items are: a medium shield, a breastplate, a dagger, a sword, a crossbow, a 2-handed hammer and I think another one I can't recall off the top of my head.

Hammer, sword, and shield can bind to many classes. Crossbow binds to Cipher, Rogue, or Ranger. Can't recall the rest.

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I think the soulbound dagger is a joke... Each upgrade makes it worse... Maybe the last upgrade will make it very powerful but I doubt it...

PS. Finished the upgrades and it's well worth the effort... :biggrin:

Edited by Kaylon
  • Like 1

what a tease. Got a pic/stats for the dagger?

The Unlabored Blade (dagger)

Accurate:+5Acc

Speed: +20% Attack Speed

Spellchance: 10% chance to cast Firebug on hit/crit (40-50 Burn dmg which can jump 8x) 

Spellbind: 50% chance to cast Healing Chain on hit/crit (50 end heal jumps to Allies 5x) - 2x/rest

Major Spellbind: Dimensional Shift (Switch place with an ally and stun  for 5s enemies caught in between) - 1x/rest

Mythic: +18Acc, +65%dmg

There's also the sword Steadfast (superb, +5Will/+1Res, makes immune to Frightened/Terrified and has 15% chance to cast Sunlance on hit/crit), the war hammer Abydon's Hammer (legendary, +4Mig, Destroys Eyless on crit, +10Acc, +50%dmg vs Eyless, grants Ring of the Ancient Forge (10s AoE stun) 1/encounter, grants Abydon's Labor (45-60 crush dmg vs target) 1/encounter)

The soulbound breastplate is nice too - Ryona's Breastplate (superb, +3INT, grants Litany Against Minor Afflictions 1/encounter, grants Triumph of the Crusaders when end under 50% 1/encounter, 15% chance to cast Vigurous Defense when hit/crit, grants Triggered Immunity 1/encounter)

Edited by Kaylon
  • Like 1

Great stuff :)

Soulbound items are: a medium shield, a breastplate, a dagger, a sword, a crossbow, a 2-handed hammer and I think another one I can't recall off the top of my head.

Hammer, sword, and shield can bind to many classes. Crossbow binds to Cipher, Rogue, or Ranger. Can't recall the rest.

Hope the shield and armor are available to all classes. Would be a shame to restrict armor to a limited list of classes.

^ Fairly sure the shield can bind to a large list of classes.

Not sure about the armor. I know it can bind to a Monk but can't recall the others.

Hi!

I already collected some pretty nice soulbounds - one of them being a two handed war hammer - that's right. But I haven't had the time to unlock them so I will wait a bit before I post them in full detail. 

But what I found here will be my number one weapon coice for my next Retaliation-Vengeful-Defeat-Crit-Barb (I'm planning to clone this with the stronghold replicator item. Guess I have to take Gallant's Focus in order to be a Paladin light):

Vent%20Pick.png

Is the FoD cast by this modified by Pallegina's new talent because if it is can I just say yumyumyum.

:( then

Hi!

Is the FoD cast by this modified by Pallegina's new talent because if it is can I just say yumyumyum.

I don't think so, look at Sanguine Plate's Frenzy: also doesn't work with Greater Frenzy.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods