First area of the game, can't get rid of "Strange Illness" affliction?

Tried resting, doesn't get rid of it like a normal knockout injury would. I even completed "Moment's Respite" and I'm in the cave map. Tried to rest there, still doesn't get removed. I got the springberries too, but I can't use them? Uhhh.............

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

Just keep playing, you'll understand everything in a bit ;)

? I've played up to the stronghold, so you can spoil me. I was wondering if this is like a bug or what? I want to know when it'll be removed.

Edited by TrueMenace

Calibrating...

Oh! I thought you were literally in the first part of the game, so I was just assuming you were referring to the "I'm a Watcher but I don't know it yet" affliction. Looks like I was wrong. Have you already brought this issue to the dev's attention by opening a thread under the "Technical Support section"? I'm sure they'll have the right solution to your problem.

Hey TrueMenace,

That status effect is specific to the beginning of the game and should disappear after resting in Cilant Lis. Can you send me your save file (via dropbox) so I can take a look. 

I got your backs

-Sking

Hey TrueMenace,

That status effect is specific to the beginning of the game and should disappear after resting in Cilant Lis. Can you send me your save file (via dropbox) so I can take a look. 

I got your backs

-Sking

Yup it goes away automatically when you exit the cave.

Calibrating...

Awesome. 

I'm still curious how you were able to keep it until Caed Nua. Did you debug?

Slap hands

-Sking

No, what I meant before is I've only previoulsy played this game up to Caed Nua. I currently restarted a new playthrough now and never saw this "Strange Illness" affliction at the beginning of the game, and I tried resting thinking it would go away. But I guess you just have to progress to Cilant Lis now. Sorry for the confusion. 

Calibrating...