Need help understanding the accuracy tooltips for spells and such

Example, look at Blinding Strike for the Rogue:

It says:

Target: Blinded for 10 sec | Accuracy vs. Reflex

User: Full Attack | Accuracy vs. Deflection, +25% Damage

I don't understand this accuracy part??? Can someone explain this?

Calibrating...

The blind effect is calculated vs reflex but the actual attack damage is calculated vs Deflection?

Ok so the affliction (Blind) is checked through reflex, and the damage part of the spell is checked through Deflection? Makes sense now.

Calibrating...

The blind effect is calculated vs reflex but the actual attack damage is calculated vs Deflection?

Ok so the affliction (Blind) is checked through reflex, and the damage part of the spell is checked through Deflection? Makes sense now.

That's how I see it. Not sure if you have to make one check before you get to try the other one. Maybe you have to hit or atleast graze vs deflection before you get to try the blind. probably not though even if missing the damage and still getting a blind wouldn't really make sense.

That's how I see it. Not sure if you have to make one check before you get to try the other one. Maybe you have to hit or atleast graze vs deflection before you get to try the blind. probably not though even if missing the damage and still getting a blind wouldn't really make sense.

There's a bit that says "If successful" if you have to hit with the first attack.