Update #105: Now Available - The White March Part II and Patch 3.0!

The patching nightmare again...

Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part 1 patch log
File not found (for patching): C:\GOG Games\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_data\assetbundles\prefabs\objectbundle\construct_flesh_armor.unity3d

Yeah, so I just gave up and got myself GOG Galaxy to do the patching by itself. Didn't want to do it, but saves me the nerves.

Yeah I ended up getting Galaxy too after uninstalling my DVD version and being unable to even find a link to install the old GOG Downloader to install the game manually (and having had issues with regular downloads before with missing/corrupt files etc)  :(

• Like 2

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

hi, i really need an info. i bought the main game, and the first part of the white march on apple store.

when its supposed to be released there? 

thank you

It was answered in the previous page of this thread :

I think this does answer my question . . . but it would be a matter of hacking together one of the other 'sources' (Steam, COG, or the other one) with the Mac App version--and I suspect your caution applies there as well . . . maybe even more strongly. Kinda sucks. As someone I think said of the COG situation in another thread, he had to buy the whole game again to get the update to work. So, I guess White March II isn't in my future . . . or not any time soon.

If you are looking to get TWM - Part II on the Mac App Store we are trying to get it out early next week if possible.

I think this does answer my question . . . but it would be a matter of hacking together one of the other 'sources' (Steam, COG, or the other one) with the Mac App version--and I suspect your caution applies there as well . . . maybe even more strongly. Kinda sucks. As someone I think said of the COG situation in another thread, he had to buy the whole game again to get the update to work. So, I guess White March II isn't in my future . . . or not any time soon.

If you are looking to get TWM - Part II on the Mac App Store we are trying to get it out early next week if possible.

Couple of weeks later... any updates on the App Store release? I've heard good things and am so very eager to see them for myself... :)

i am waiting for two part 1 and 2 on the mac apple store... will it be out one day? i hope i won't have to buy it again from steam or gog

Wow, we really need to read before we post. Sorry, Badler — you probably didn't need to hear the question four times. The way the replies appear at the end of the postings rather than immediately after the post make it hard to see everything that's being said on a given subtopic.

sorry guys for the second post but i am getting so frustrated that i am going to play chess instead of waiting for twm1 & 2 on the apple store. maybe i'll try backgammon too. you know backgammon?

Um, White March Part 1 has been available for months on the App Store.  I bought the expansion pack as an in-game purchase in early December and beat the first part weeks ago...

Well it's showing on the front page of the App Store now, with a nice big banner and everything, but you click on it and it takes you to a game page that has yet to be updated. Weird.

30j7mo2.png

2mzz6ue.png

26rmb.png

Hi Obsidian! Like maybe everyone else I would like to know: When do you start to do POE2? Will there be a new kickstarter? Please do not leave us without any clues for the future of Pillars. It would be nice if you could do an update with some clues for POE2.

And: Will POE will be transferred to a higher graphic level of the Unity Engine? (Like Wasteland 2 Directors Cut)?

• 9 months later...