1st congrats Obsidian on balancing. 2nd can help please?

1st Congrats on the patch, I thought the Adra Dragon would be uber tough with the immunities and that´s the reason 1st playthrough was on 1.06,  and I managed to beat her with more or less same strategy.

Now I´m finished ALL vanilla missions except going for the Burial Isle, I wonder if I can start White March, where to start? I still can freely roam the open world.

Thanks

There is only one way to start TWM: You need to talk to the Steward in Caed Nua.

What level are you?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

^ maybe don't start from Crägholdt Bluffs. That area's for level-14 characters.

• Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I'm happy to see some immunities on enemies now. Kinda proposed that ~1,5 year ago or more but it's great it's finally in! Makes fights a whole lot more interesting.

I don't know, people always help Baldur's Gate combat up like some holy grail because of it's hard counters and immunities.  I (and some others) liked to respond by posting things like video's of Firkraag getting killed by one punch from a Monk.  Immunities in and of themselves don't make combat more interesting, but I am okay with them as long as they make sense.  If I can still knock down the Adra Dragon with a level 1 fighter skill by slapping him in the ankle I am going to be shaking my head.

• Like 1

^ maybe don't start from Crägholdt Bluffs. That area's for level-14 characters.

but for White March part 1 level 12 should be enugh right?

On the immunities topic, I quite remember that on BG2 bosses all bosses with the default Stun, hold, charm, instant death (that was understandable), which by default were immunity to ALL altered states, which yes produced more challenge, but for the con of playing a less "realistic" battle, which to be honest, i didn´t like those battles for that reason

but for White March part 1 level 12 should be enugh right?

More than enough, as that level's set to trigger level scaling for part II already. Part I is designed for level 7-8, IIRC; at 12, you'll have an easy time.