Steam not showing that I own the White March part 2

When I click on the White March part 2 icon on the Pillars of Eternity main meny, Steam wants me to buy it.

Even though on it says "Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I + II" on my products page here on Obsidian.net

Anyone else have this ?

Same.  Steam has downloaded the patch, but no Part 2.  I restarted steam just to make sure, but it's not there yet.  Looked in game and it says I haven't bought the expansion.  I tried re-activating my product key, but that didn't work either.

Guess we've just got to be patient and wait for the fix ;)

• Like 1

I had the same issue, but then it seemed to solve itself (or was literally fixed by Steam while I was trying it!). Here's what happened with me: 

- Launched the game.

- On the main menu, another menu popped up announcing White March II. I clicked on "purchase" simply to see if it charged me so I could pop on here and confirm there was an issue.

- Instead, after a moment, Steam told me that it was already in my library.

- Closed out of the game and sure enough, after a moment, the DLC showed up in my "DLC owned" and the expansion began downloading.

Give it a try and hopefully it will work for you.

• Like 3

Try restarting Steam. There was a response in the thread over in Announcements, and after I restarted Steam Part II got added and began downloading.

We aren't idiots. I've restarted Steam multiple times, and even restarted the whole computer once.

• Like 1

Try restarting Steam. There was a response in the thread over in Announcements, and after I restarted Steam Part II got added and began downloading.

We aren't idiots. I've restarted Steam multiple times, and even restarted the whole computer once.

No, of course I don't think you are idiots, I meant do it again as BAdler seems to have made something change on their side in the last few minutes.

• Like 1

I had the same issue, but then it seemed to solve itself (or was literally fixed by Steam while I was trying it!). Here's what happened with me: 

- Launched the game.

- On the main menu, another menu popped up announcing White March II. I clicked on "purchase" simply to see if it charged me so I could pop on here and confirm there was an issue.

- Closed out of the game and sure enough, after a moment, the DLC showed up in my "DLC owned" and the expansion began downloading.

This worked for me, thanks!

• Like 2

- Launched the game.

This worked for me, thanks!

This exactly what happened to me right now, so thx a bunch! :D

• Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Worked for me :)