Time of Poe: WMII Release

I along with everyone else have heard the rumblings from beyond the mountains and seen the visions of the anvil headed giants crushing me awake in a cold sweat....

So tonight after I have tidied up the battle station and emptied out the paperbin under the desk and cracked open my drink, what I would really like to know is...

Does anyone know what time will I be able to download & experience my immersive adventure?

• Like 1

Same here... waiting for WM2.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

Downloaded 1.3. gigs on Steam, going inside the game it tells me that WM pt II is now available. However, it actually is not yet available, and the icon for it is still greyed out. We must be getting close now :).

edit: aand its working now.

Edited by Enkeli

Huzzah!  I can't even play it now, but I took the time to see if it downloaded, which it did, and then if I had White March 2, which I do.  It had the advert for the WM2 in my load screen, and asked if I wanted to purchase it, which was weird, but when I clicked on purchase, Steam said I already had it.

bother?