Silver Tide is too strong

Moon Godlike has been the obvious pick as best race since release, sadly. Anameforobsidian isn't quite accurate - people complained, mostly correctly, that the other godlikes were shortchanged, but moon godlike has always been far ahead of every other bonus. No helmet in the game comes close to Silver Tide's benefit, especially since the latter is had from the first minute instead of waiting for the loot. ST is especially a must pick for Solo characters.

I know about no helmet for goodlike, but for ST it is about +25% (variable from class hero some have +12per level endurance some +16per level) endurance for one cast (but wizard at 12 level with 18might  and 10Constitution  will have 36 + 11*12 endurance = 168, ST will have (10 + 3*11)*1,24 = 53,3   and it is +31,7% endurance for one cast).

So usually 3 cast of ST get about +75% endurance (can get +100 for some heroes), and it is for all party!!!

If ST will heal only one hero this ability  can be the best in game already, but for all party it is incredibly overpowered.

And I want that 3 cast of ST will be get about +25%endurance for one hero in total, and i think it will more fairly then (75-100 as now)

Death Godlike should have an aura like the "Come, Sweet Winds of Death" or the "Lo, the Harbinger's Doom" chant. That would be fitting. Or they could have a thing like moon godlikes - but they wouldn't heal if they hit 75%/50%25% endurance but maybe shortly terrify in an AoE or something like that.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Basically, when they kill someone, he dies.

Best power ever.

I heard that it was +25% damages against foes with less than 20% life. Which means around 5% bonus damages. It's low. Furthermore, with the risk of overkill, it should be actually less than 5% average. Not so good trade for having mushrooms indtead of eyes.

Edited by Elric Galad
  • Like 2

LOL for the mushrooms. :)

It applies if your enemy is "Badly Injured". You can easily see that if you hover over him. Another hint is that the enemy only has two green dots left.

It is somewhat useful if you combine it with Bloody Slaughter and a huge AoE, low damage ability like Carnage, The Dragon Slashed, Chill Fog or something like that. It will not overkill a lot but kill the remaining foes quicker. Sometimes that's really important - sometimes it's just not necessary. Depends how hard the fight is. :)

If you combine it with Bloody Slaughter, Shadowing Beyond, Backstab, Deathblows and Finishing Blow it makes a nice, satisfying overkill finisher for really tough bosses (aka dragons). ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods