So, will this game be just like KotOR 1

I think it will be similar but with different characters and story (obviously) but with some improvements.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I love it when people try and reason with Karzak. :wacko:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

From what ive seen and read it looks like Kotor2 will be alot different than Kotor because only Dantooine reappears. New characters and Sith Lords *multiple* new weapons,armor and storyline that sounds awesome. hmm and ive been wondering about the whole Revan thing and his fate. Ehhh What if Revan and Bastilla turned over to the darkside. Ehh and maybe Basitlla challanged him for the title Lord of the Sith ehh maybe Bastilla is Lord of the Sith now???

Or are there going to be any substantual changes?

Ofcourse you dummy, the Sith will look leik more kewl an' stuff.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Thats what I am lookin for, I want red glowing eyes! I also what some part of my anatomy replaced by metal like all the other cool dark siders! If they get the right part it could even further the romance!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Thats what I am lookin for, I want red glowing eyes! I also what some part of my anatomy replaced by metal like all the other cool dark siders! If they get the right part it could even further the romance!

...with or without an on/off switch???... :wacko:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

There's a problem with metal jaws and the like; what if you run out of batterys? What happens then, huh? :wacko:

PS. I've heard chicks dig metal replacement body parts and that was the reason Bastila turned to the Dark side in KOTOR.

;)

...with or without an on/off switch???... ;)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

Without, on all the time baby! Yeah!

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

So far it sounds to me more like what an expansion pack (although large) on the PC would be rather than an all new game. I was hoping for a newer engine that looks better or a different interface or rules implementation. I am sure it will still be good though but sounds like a game that can be made more cheaply than the original one was made for.

I'm still going to get KOTOR II though, but I don't know about you guys but the way KOTOR II is looking now, all it is is just basiclly KOTOR I with new characters, story, locations, and a few new additions like new jedi classes and force powers. There isn't really anything major added like new faces, mini-games more then 7 planets etc....

Just a 100% carbon copy of the first game and when I always imagined KOTOR, I imagined more then this....

KOTOR II is seeming more of an expansion pack then an actual sequel.

The main thing that is getting me is the graphics engine. I always believed that KOTOR II would have Jade Empire/Fable type graphics....instead it is the EXACT SAME as the first which shows how much work Obsidian is really putting into this project....

Why are people surprised the game is gonna be like KOTOR1? Afterall, it is a sequel not a new series? BG2 was just an updated BG1 with a new story.

Same with IWD2.

Same with the Final Fantasies.

Same with Diablo 2.

Same with Fallout 2.

And, on and, on...

Sequels never bring something "new' or 'original" to the game. It's always building on the good aprts of the original and removing the bad aprts - at least the good sequels do.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Just a 100% carbon copy of the first game and when I always imagined KOTOR, I imagined more then this....

KOTOR II is seeming more of an expansion pack then an actual sequel.

uh, how was BG2 such a big advance from BG1?

or IWD2 a big advance from IWD1?

or FO2 a big leap from FO1?

graphically and enginewise, all those CRPGs were basically the same as between game 1 and game 2. why expect KOTOR to be any different?

edit: uh oh, volourn beat me to it.

dumber than a bag of hammers