TrueNeutral

SW: The Old Republic - Episode VIII (May RNG Be With You)

I still can't believe they have Galactic Starfighter and Galactic Strongholds listed as expansions. When I was reading an article and it said this was going to be the game's 7th expansion I was like wait, what? 

Galactic Starfighter at least was additional content. Strongholds was... yeah. A good way to teleport between planets and the fleet before they changted the fleet teleport cooldown. :p

• Like 1

KK: "we are developing something" related to KotOR

Guess Disney did tell EA to get off their asses and take SWTOR out maintenance mode to build hype for whatever they have prepared.

Otherwise it's hard to understand why they are suddenly investing on modernizing the engine and tools, developing new content and adding long requested features after it took them a year and a half to make a single raid.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Wasn't that supposed to be a TV show?

I'd be more excited if Disney's track record with Star Wars wasn't "meh" at best and video game film adaptations weren't terrible on average. :p

I'd normally agree but the Star Wars movie stories haven't been that great. I think the games have been better in that regard.

I'd be down for a limited Keanu Revan series too

Edited by ShadySands

Free games updated 3/6/19

Dude, their current team of skellies cannot launch a wee patch without breaking something, don't expect them to come up with something like Hutt expansion.

Rise of the Hutt Cartel only had Makeb and Scum & Villainy (unless you count that instanced "world" boss as content). Very fun additions to the game, but not large. 

Makeb had two storylines for each faction, the new expansion has no story. For me, story is very much content, way more important than, say, operations. 

I still can't believe they have Galactic Starfighter and Galactic Strongholds listed as expansions. When I was reading an article and it said this was going to be the game's 7th expansion I was like wait, what? 

Galactic Starfighter at least was additional content. Strongholds was... yeah. A good way to teleport between planets and the fleet before they changted the fleet teleport cooldown. :p

Hey, don't knock my Temples of Subtletly and Good Taste! Too bad I cannot show off my decoratin' madskillz because the latest patch broke all decos.  :biggrin:

Keanu Revan. I'd sell a good portion of my collection of souls for that movie.

No, no, NO! #notmyrevan!  My Revan is, a) a girl, b) looks like Vasquez from "Aliens".   :alienani:  But then I successfully ignored that perma-stubbled Blandy McBlando in SWTOR, I could easily do the same to whatever dishwater offered by Disney, if I bother watching it at all.