HELP! . . . that's how I should have begun my earlier post re. suggested group-level

But I'm guessing that what I'm asking for there is somehow off-limits--or, just doesn't exist in any convenient form. So, same question w/r to Durgan's Battery only--is there at least a ballpark range for Group-level needed for success there? Again, I'll really appreciate help on that, since it will give me some idea about other quests, and will keep me from wasting time on that quest till I'm at least close to ready.

Depends on the difficulty. On Path of the Damned it's punishing at 6, doable at 8, and fairly easy going at 10, some optional encounters aside.

That said, at least for me a big part of the fun is poking my nose where it doesn't belong, getting it bloodied, going somewhere else to level and gear up for a bit, and coming back to show who's boss. You can interrupt your adventures in White March any time if the going gets too tough.

• Like 2

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Depends on the difficulty. On Path of the Damned it's punishing at 6, doable at 8, and fairly easy going at 10, some optional encounters aside.

That said, at least for me a big part of the fun is poking my nose where it doesn't belong, getting it bloodied, going somewhere else to level and gear up for a bit, and coming back to show who's boss. You can interrupt your adventures in White March any time if the going gets too tough.

Thank you . . . I'm not on "Path of the Damned" (except figuratively speaking), but this gives me a pretty good idea of where I'd need to be.